Transferring to Proudmoore? FAQ thread.

100 Gnome Death Knight
25% off on Character transfers this weekend.... Good time to bring your characters into Proudmoore!!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6761562/

Valid until July 23rd 11:59pm PDT.

<3
Reply Quote
26 Gnome Warlock
Just did a transfer today, worth the re-roll. Want to play on an active server!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
** Shameless BUMP **

Sent an email to the admins. Still no sticky. :(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
@OP, Thank you for posting this! I've been searching for days for a good server and this server sounds great! i have been playing on kael'thas for 3 years and its the most hostile server you'll ever see :( I'm hoping i'll have enough too move all my 85s there in one go :D
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
07/30/2012 02:01 PMPosted by Sømpriest
@OP, Thank you for posting this! I've been searching for days for a good server and this server sounds great! i have been playing on kael'thas for 3 years and its the most hostile server you'll ever see :( I'm hoping i'll have enough too move all my 85s there in one go :D

<3 Looking forward to having you here!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Bumpin because I said i was in another thread tee hee
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
:o
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Great realm right here. I'm actually in the process of transferring all 5 of my 85s off Etrigg, which is slowly dying out. Was on Etrigg all through out Wrath and before that Lightning's Blade which is just as bad if not worse than Etrigg. Only people left on both those servers are the trolls and the "super guilds" as I call them (huge member numbers; if you aren't a member of them, than you aren't getting any progression past LFR)
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
Our GDKP is 8/8 heroic! There are always spots for good players who play their classes well! So transferring here doesn't mean you'll miss out on getting heroic madness if you get into our run! <3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
But Max!
There's all these guilds recruiting for mists!
They won't miss out anyways!

D:
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
<3 I'm headed out for a vacation. Will be back on 21st. If I'm on in between, just like shaggy, it wasn't me! <3
Reply Quote
20 Gnome Priest
Back from Vacation! Ready to answer moar Q's! :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Yay Max!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I am considering coming to this server, and the horde FAQ's were well-put. However, I am wondering if the same rings true for the most part now that CRZ has entered the picture ?

I hate CRZ personally and am leaving my PvP server as a result of all the griefing going on...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I just dusted off my warlock and transferred to this realm. I'm really enjoying myself so far - love how active it is!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Does anyone think it's worth it to transfer a level 85 horde here? I have other level 85s on my server, but was looking to try this server out because I'm LGBT and I hear I'd have great company. I've never done a character transfer before, so I guess I'm just trying to get an idea of if it's worth the $25. All I do is PvP nowadays, so I would probably just find a guild that PvPs (or just a really large guild).
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
09/26/2012 01:25 AMPosted by Tellan
Does anyone think it's worth it to transfer a level 85 horde here? I have other level 85s on my server, but was looking to try this server out because I'm LGBT and I hear I'd have great company. I've never done a character transfer before, so I guess I'm just trying to get an idea of if it's worth the $25. All I do is PvP nowadays, so I would probably just find a guild that PvPs (or just a really large guild).

I transferred to this server about mid-way through Cata, and I am SO glad I did (and upset that I didn't transfer sooner). The community is, for the most part, friendly and there are many LGBT/LGBT friendly guilds to choose from. Keep in mind, with CRZs now, you will be interacting with a lot more people than just Proudmoorians.

With that said, this is still a game where millions upon millions of people play. There is no magical land of happiness, so you will occasionally interact with ignorant people and immature players every so often. :)
Reply Quote
30 Pandaren Shaman
I just rolled a new main here in Proudmoore and this thread convince me to transfer. Great people and I'm so happy I transferred.

I'm so excited that now I can participate in the Proudmoore Pride event! Even if I can't go in real life, at least I will join here! Cheers!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
Shameless bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]