ToT 10 Man LFM

100 Night Elf Priest
*Updated 5-6-13*

Redemption is currently looking for skilled players for our solid 10 man raiding team. You must have experience at least in LFR and have 490+. Looking for skilled players over just filling for a class or role.

Info:
• Raid Times: Tuesday-Thursday, 7:30-10:30 server (CST)
• Current Progression: 1/12 ToT
• Guild: Redemption; a level 25 guild established in May 2008

What we expect from raiders:
• Know your class and spec
• Be prepared and on time for raids
• Research fights beforehand
• Have fun

What raiders expect from us:
• Solid group of raiders
• Supportive, friendly atmosphere
• Constant strive for improved performance
• Fun runs as well as current content raiding

When not raiding, we are mostly active weekday evenings from 6-11 CST (server) and somewhat on the weekends. You can check us out on our new website at www.redemptionofsenjin.guildlaunch.com. You can also contact me at Battletag *Lunanox#1807*
Edited by Lunanox on 5/6/2013 6:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
We're still looking for people! We have cookies...and Kool-aid! No, really, not THAT kind of Kool-aid...

:)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
We are still looking for fun people to come play with us.

Wait, that didn't sound quite right...

Edit: Posting early Monday morning with no caffine is never a good idea...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Still on the hunt for some more to join our ranks. :)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
This may be what I am looking for....

And instead of spending money I don't have...I definitely have the BoAs to level quick.

Guess I check this out....
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Sure, talk to me in-game! :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
We've had new faces join our great guild! There's always room for more if anyone else is looking :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
C'mon down guys - come check us out!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
So yeah, I didn't win the Mega Millions...

On the plus side, we are atill looking for cool peeps to come hang with us. We recently started raiding DS normal and are 6/8! If you are looking for some cool people to play with, check us out!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Still having fun and still killing stuff in DS!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
We had 2 new members join us today! Come by and share in the fun!
Reply Quote
10 Undead Priest
That is such a nice way to recruit...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Why, thank you! :) I wanted to do something different that would at least get a chuckle or a grin out of people. If nothing else it might make their day a little better and it's better than the 1,000 posts full on impersonal spam recruiting I see on the Guld Recruitment forum all the time.

Sorry if you were offended or insulted - was not the intention.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Updated original post. Happy Friday!
Reply Quote
78 Night Elf Hunter
This sounds like the sort of guild I've been looking for. I'll contact you in-game.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
I'm looking forward to talking to you! We downed normal DS on Wednesday so last night we went back to FL and kicked Rag's butt. If I'm not in game look for anyone in the guild.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Still looking for some more cool people to play with. Wait...that came out wrong...
Reply Quote
87 Human Mage
HI this guild sounds pretty cool. I'd like to try it out but I'll need to reroll and I'm not giving Blizz anymore of my money lol.

If i join can someone please out of the goodness of their heart make me some bags? LOL only thing I hatre about a new server. Also looking forward to a bit of RP as I'm new to this (other than D&D when I was lots younger)

Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Hi Grand. I'm sure we could scrounge up some Netherweave bags for you if you wanted to reroll. Unfortunately Sen'jin is not a RP server though - if you are looking for something along those lines I think Wyrmrest Temple or Moonguard have a thriving RP community. However, if you want to check out our server and get more infromation about the guild, stop by anytime and talk to anyone in the guild. I'm usually on most evenings.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]