ToT 10 Man LFM

85 Draenei Paladin
Hi I currently have a 52 mage on the server Crystalysis.

Would love to talk to you about what your guild needs as far as raiding, casual pvp.
Most of my toons are on Draenor with a few on Korgath.

I have several raid ready toons

Holy/Shadow Priest
Holy/ret Pally
Prot/Ret Pally- need shield to be ready for DS
Blood DK
Elemental/Resto Shammy

Not raid ready but close
Boom/resto Druid
Feral Bear/Feral Kitty Druid
Mage Frost/Arcaine

Or I would be perfectly happy to level the mage already on Sen' Jin. So I will add you to my Friends list and see if I can talk with you ingame.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Hi Shameless! Please look for me tonight - we raid from 8-10 server(cst) but I'll probably be on either this toon or Shortdeath before then. As far as what toon you would like to play, that would be mostly up to you. If you are happy playing several different toons and are looking for a way to join and help out our 10 man DS team, I can tell you that we are in need of a good tank with a dps as a second spec, so your prot/ret pally would fit in well. We also do not have a shammy or a feral druid. Come talk to me about it some tonight - can't wait to hear from you! My real ID is bttfdeb51@yahoo.com if you want to reach me that way as well.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
My wife and i are looking for this type of guild. We both have extensive raiding experience pre-wrath but a very long story would end us to now and i dont want to dull you with the details. Social and friendly is the main goal for us to re-roll and yes it would be re-roll. I cannot afford to tranfer toons and faction changes etc.

As i said we have a long investment in the game, started in 2005. As you can see from my char profile, this hunter has Rhok and was obtained prior to bc.

I will be creating a char on the realm of the name Grisix and will be alliance to talk to someone later this evening.

made 2 chars one is grisix the other is saick.
Edited by Nilex on 6/11/2012 8:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I will be on tonight at around 7:30 server (cst) and would love to talk to you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Who let you out of your cage!!??

Slippery little gnome... ;P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
We're still here and kicking! Combined forces with another guild last night and tackled some heroic 25 man encounters. Many deaths and a kill were had...and back in for some more tonight.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Still looking for cookies i mean maybe ill saddle up with you guys. My schedule kinda prevents me from being a active raider but would like a guild that actually talks in chat or at least responds alittle more then crickets.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Nah, we don't have any crickets around our place.

*crickets start chirping*

What, those?! Nah, those aren't crickets. They are special super awesome Azerothian smoke detectors. They chirp to let you know they have power.

Ok, in all seriousness we are suffering from the end of the expansion lull just like everyone else, but we still talk in Vent and do thing together. In fact, we just added an LFR night for people's alts and a Retro Raid night for transmog gear and achievements. Come talk to anyone in the guild to track down an officer if I'm not on.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Hey! Just out of curiosity... would you guys be interested in picking up a Frost DK and a Rogue to do some casual raiding? We have minimal DS experience but we're both solid raiders from WoTLK (we took a good bit of time off). I read that you added a FLR night, but maybe we could convert it into a 10 man group? Just a thought... And like I said we're very experienced in ICC and such things so going back there would always be fun! Please feel free to contact me on here or in game. Thanks for your time!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Hi Volt! We would love to talk to you and your rogue buddy! We do have a 10 man team that runs normal DS and are working on heroics right now as well as a LFR night, so if you two were looking for something along those lines we have that as well. Come talk to me in game sometime - I'll be on tonight starting at around 7:30 or so server time for our Retro night. If you don't see me on just ask anyone in the guild if an officer is around and let them know you talked to me. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Does your guild like hunters? I like guilds that have happy ppl that talk and like it when you say hello and chat. My schedule is kinda hectic so raiding is really up in the air but my druid which is Minstressfoxx and my hunter here would like a nice guild that has good people to call home :).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
We love hunters. Our GM is some sort of tank hunter sevant and we got a couple others who can really do some damage. I'll be in game tonight starting at around 7 server or so. We're growing by leaps and bounds - just has 3 people join and a few others come back from Star Wars.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Updated the original post. We are still looking for people for now and into MoP! :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
We've got a slew of new faces and are looking for more! Did an awesome Saturday Retro raid thing - many people received achievements and transmog items. Still running DS normal, FL, Retro raids, and LFR night. Come and join the fun!
Edited by Lunanox on 7/22/2012 10:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Great group of people even though someone from their guild destroyed my minecraft home with signs of horde hatred, pressure plates, and dirt.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
07/23/2012 03:14 PMPosted by Lobster
Great group of people even though someone from their guild destroyed my minecraft home with signs of horde hatred, pressure plates, and dirt.

It wasn't destroyed...it took you all of 10 minutes to clear. And you still owe me some blue sheep!
Reply Quote
48 Tauren Hunter
I am intererested in joining. I was just rezed by a guy from a PVP server and I don't PVP so I am considering staying on this server.

Would you guys take in a returning player?

I am a matured player not looking for drama. Just fun lovin!!!
Edited by Kremus on 7/24/2012 7:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
love the chickens you put in my winter lodge, I forgot how empty my house was without the 10 chickens in it. Also no sheep for you because I didn't kill your sheep!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]