ToT 10 Man LFM

90 Night Elf Priest
Hi Kremus! We would love to take anyone who's looking for some fun loving! :) Come talk to me in game tonight - I'll be on starting around 7 server.

Lobster, I haven't been in ure winter lodge in days and the only time I put chickens in there was like 2 weeks ago. Maybe they are spawning in there for some reason?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
We're getting ready for MoP and are still looking for people!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Updated the initial posting to reflect that our new guild website is up and running. Still looking for people for now, MoP, and beyond!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Hey! I am a returning wow player willing to join if you would take me! I am rather new to the realm though only being here since my return to wow in June. However, I got tons of experience in the game and got a lot to offer!

I am looking to raid/pvp/anything else! I love just about every aspect of the game!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Hi Dip! Sure, come talk to anyone in the guild and they can point you in the direction of myself or another officer.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Patch 5.0 coming in less than 2 weels and MoP hot on it's trail - we're still looking for great people and good raiders.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Still looking - with 5.0 less than a week away we all have to get ready for the changes.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Updated!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Still looking for a few more raiders. Don't be shy!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Updated info. Still looking for solid raiders.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
We added some new faces and are hoping for more!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Had several people join our ranks in the past couple of days. Still looking for a couple more!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Still looking...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Happy MoP Day!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
No...not Socks!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
We are all getting to 90 and will be creating Challenge Mode teams. Raiding is just around the corner!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Looking for an off tank and 1-2 healers to add to our group.

Oh, and Happy Halloween!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Still looking :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Woot, Internet is fixed and we are back in business! Need a couple more good solid players to flesh out our team.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Bump for a great guild...and yes I got out of my cage again Luna.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]