vodka Heroic Firelands(Rag Mount) SALE!

85 Worgen Warlock
Sup folks, vodka will be running Fireland Sale runs multiple times per week starting today!

What you get:
    -Ragnaros Mount(http://www.wowhead.com/item=69224/smoldering-egg-of-millagazor)
    -Firelord title
    -Any heroic Firelands loot that drops
    -Legendary staff items(Eternal Embers, Seething Cinders)

All this for the low price of 250k! That's 50k cheaper than what other guilds are charging! Don't miss out on this steal, come get your FireHawk before Blizzard decides to make it extinct!

If you're interested, please contact me on our forums via private message at www.vodka-guild.net [Forum name: Acrylic] and we can discuss details.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Are you guys selling DS heroic runs yet?
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
How about the full run for the legendary staff from the beginning to the end?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
02/02/2012 10:10 AMPosted by Biggysmâlls
Are you guys selling DS heroic runs yet?

haven't seen any going around, no. Hopefully soon =)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Can't cross realm for DS yet, next xpack probably.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
how bout full reg ds run , tokens n weapons for my toon, willing to transfer, toon i would be using is 389 ilvl
Edited by Shiftinshape on 2/7/2012 4:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
just to clarify this is a 7/7 clear? if so im defiantly interested. do you take TCG mounts Corrupted Hippogryph would be the mount
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
So im only bumping this, because I love Koiile.

<3

Oh, and misery, too, that guys ok.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
44 Human Paladin
I would be interested in this run on my main. How would you like me to handle communication to you.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Looking to purchase the Heroic 2 Hand Mace from H Rag
Reply Quote
55 Worgen Death Knight
Come to kilrogg and the mounts are 150k :D Now thats cheap.
Reply Quote
71 Human Rogue
The mount actually only cost 5g buy playing with vodka costs 249995g
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Still selling Heroic Rag mount runs : )

pst
Reply Quote
55 Goblin Death Knight
Are they still 250k because A guild is gonna sell me a heroic rag only kill and i get the mount for only 100k.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
These runs are now at a very reasonable 150k. I made my initial deposit of 75k a week prior and paid the remaining amount of 75k right before the raid. vodka was very professional in contacting me. I received everything they said I would (gear, mount, firestones, legendary items etc.) My only real complaint was that I was scheduled for 7:00pm and we didn't start until 7:30pm because many of the raiders were engrossed in Diablo III at that time (which in all due honesty I understand, though it did anger me some). The run itself was extremely fast, we were done by 9:00pm. You are more than likely not going to find another guild or group capable of doing Heroic Firelands in an hour and a half (on AM at least).
I would totally recommend purchasing one of these runs. vodka is very clean and very professional and you can trust them. I am planning on purchasing more runs in the future once they start selling Heroic Dragon Soul runs.
Also I would recommend vodka sales over WBC's. WBC can be a bit sketchy at times.
I thoroughly enjoyed the run and TY to vodka :)
Edited by Dan on 5/22/2012 11:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Hey Dan,

I was one of the raiders who showed up 30 mins late. Not because of D3 but because I was simply running a little late in getting home. Nevertheless, I do apologize and it won't happen again to future sale runs.

To everyone else, we are still selling 8/8H, Rag Mount, title, and legendary items for 150k. If interested, see the link below. As always, you can contact any raider or officer of vodka via vodka-guild.net forums and in game tells and mail.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dG5vZlBRTjhSSGpNU3RTOVhQclBYMWc6MQ
Edited by James on 5/27/2012 8:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
I was wondering if anyone from Vodka had been contacted yet by a player named Lucius from Drak'thul?
Edited by Kinderly on 6/7/2012 10:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
150k is considered cheap? ._.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]