Gemming/Enchanting a Ret Paladin?

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Just wanted to get a few opinions on Gemming/Enchanting my Ret Paladin (this character). Before anyone jumps to any conclusions, I am not planning on Gemming/Enchanting my Ruthless gear.

My main question is whether it is more beneficial to stack Str/Resil or just go all out on the Str gems.

I also want everyone to keep in mind that this is my first char after a 2 1/2 year hiatus, so I am kind of light on funds, but gathering funds shouldn't be a huge issue as I can just farm honor to get the enchanting mats and sale in the AH.

Thanks for any input on the matter.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock

There is a reason you have like 80 games played at 1340. LOL

Yeah, it is called 6k hks. It is obviously a new toon and he has valid questions.

OP go to pally forums, they will be more helpful than posting here.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah, obviously. This is the first time I have ever done Arenas. Not to mention the first 15-20 I was wearing quest greens, so I actually don't feel as if I have done too bad.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh, you're hilarious! I'm not a bad player, I have never done Arenas until now and it is a STEEP learning curve especially being behind everyone in terms of gear once I had started. This is a newer character and getting good in arenas takes time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]