smoldering Egg of Millagazo

85 Undead Rogue
want to buy smoldering Egg of Millagazo, if any guild or people can get it for me, the price i can give is around 150k , we can talk about price later so if you are interesting for doing it, please let me know.
Reply Quote
66 Troll Priest
If you can be patient for a good while, you can probably run H Ragnaros next expansion, and keep the mount on reserve
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
02/02/2012 08:12 PMPosted by Zarrá
If you can be patient for a good while, you can probably run H Ragnaros next expansion, and keep the mount on reserve

I probably wouldn't take this advice, I'm sure Blizzard will be nerfing the drop rate drastically (100% to 1%) to ensure that a relatively rare mount remains so. They've done the same in the past with Invincible and Mimiron's head.
Reply Quote
66 Troll Priest
02/02/2012 11:10 PMPosted by Sigfodr
I probably wouldn't take this advice, I'm sure Blizzard will be nerfing the drop rate drastically (100% to 1%) to ensure that a relatively rare mount remains so. They've done the same in the past with Invincible and Mimiron's head.

While blizz will probably nerf the drop rates, both Invicible and Mim's head do not have a 1% drop rate, but, rather, is closer to 10% (Invincible is shown as Very Low, which is around 5-10%, and Mim's Head is shown as very high, or 50-70% drop rate. Various reports also suggest a similar drop rate, with most ppl reporting about 1 head every 1-3 kills, and 1 horse every 10-20 kills) Even then, both fights are significantly harder then Ragnaros in terms of mechanics, and must be done on 25 mode. The majority of the fights on heroic mode become easier to clear as one acquires more gear. With Ragnaros, the majority of the one-shot mechanics can be outgeared, and become easily done with time. Gear wont prevent ppl from going insane or being thrown off a cliff, but will prevent ppl getting one shot should 2-3 Sons reach the hammer. If dps increases by 100%, as it tends to do from expansion to expansion, it is entirely possible to down the first 3 phases without having to worry about seeds/traps/meteors, and during the third phase, it is a simple matter to move Ragnaros into roots, and quickly move away from him when needed.

So, while he would have a 100% guareented chance to get a mount should he buy his way through it, he can save his gold and probably run heroic Ragnaros a mere 10 times next expansion in order to get his firehawk. With the ability to get it in 10 man, the purple Firehawk, the title, and the flametalon all up for grabs, it would be a simple task to get 10 ppl to help him get his mount. Just sayin'

@OP, check out http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/nordrassil, look up guilds that have cleared Ragnaros heroic, and talk with members of those guilds until you find an officer who will get a raid up to run you through.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.m3post.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=621831&d=1324421749
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
The reason the drop rates for mims head and invincible show that high is because it takes into account when they were 100% drop rates. That is no longer true, and data has shown the current rates around 1%. I imagine they will do the same to any current mounts, like the egg from HM Rag, as they've done in the past. Derp
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]