looking for guild

85 Orc Death Knight
hi all, current guild is dead to say the least. I have been running LFR (Please don't flame me) as it is the only raid setting i can get into. I would like to join a new guild where i can start actual raiding as i have come to enjoy LFR and want to take my game to the next level. the last three runs I have made in LFR I have broken the top 10 in dps once and been in the top 5 twice.

now the not so good thing is that i cant really make a commitment to be open for specific nights and specific times as my work scheduler is randomized so my shifts change every week. so im looking for a guild that i can raid on a fairly frequent basis but is not going to kick me when my RL gets in the way of my game time, dose anyone know of a guild that fits for me and is willing to teach me a little about actual raiding?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
well i dont think anyone in my guild of mostly serious would frown upon not being available to raid nights, show up when you can. We are on alliance on exodar so if you would like check us out on mostlyserious.guildlaunch.com. We are a friendly casual guild. When we raid we are serious but we dont kick due to attendance issues coming from RL. RL is first in life wow is second. Hope this helps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]