Why did you do this to me?

1 Human Warrior
Why did you mess up my playing on Gnomer? I was hazzin so much funs then you took a poo on my play. :(
Edited by Blarguurface on 2/2/2012 2:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
02/01/2012 04:41 PMPosted by Blarguurface
I used to be famous on this server, now look at me, You drove me insane, messed me up, I was so popular and loved, now I am compared to Reddblazze in badness. Why? Why did you think it would funny to destroy such a person like me with B.I.T.S (Boredom Induced Trolling Syndrome) with such little respect, I mean Epsilon for example, YOU began the first blow to destroy me, the whole "Pencle" thing only began a TYPO! And then soon after you began to say it after my login, id get people in large numbers annoying me with that term. Now you see why I left. People like you, you couldve just left me alone. BUT, you just had to ruin a person like me with lies, and deceit, after you began to destroy me, I was no longer allowed in even LFR raids, I was always kicked by haters from other server I didnt know, and they knew me.

Ashnard? Is that you?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
grow up.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Ashnard? Is that you?

who are you and how do u know my name?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Attention !@#$%.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
WASUP NAGAS.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
/Tebowing
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
What exactly happened?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Pencle?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
XMC long time no see :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]