(Locked)

85 Dwarf Hunter
Please delete. It seem as though many of you are spooked as to why I deleted this, it's because I don't want this thread bumped, although I must admit my deletion has been counter-productive it seems.

This discussion has long ended. Let it rest.

The reason why I deleted this is immensely complex and if a moderator wants to know for some reason, he/she can send me an e-mail.
Edited by Vorps on 6/21/2012 4:27 PM PDT
90 Orc Warlock
Too bad recently released content is in direct contradiction of your theory.
40 Troll Shaman
I'm looking forward to it regardless. I can't wait to make a Troll Monk and run around punching things in the face.
02/01/2012 07:46 PMPosted by Hazuni
I'm looking forward to it regardless. I can't wait to make a Troll Monk and run around punching things in the face.

If you replace Troll with Pandaren (or Gnome, if the Pandaren females turn out looking stupid), this is pretty much my opinion of it.
85 Human Warrior
its going to be awesome.
40 Troll Shaman
02/01/2012 07:58 PMPosted by Xynthia

If you replace Troll with Pandaren (or Gnome, if the Pandaren females turn out looking stupid), this is pretty much my opinion of it.

Gnomes cannot reach the face.

... They are much more of a threat to the taller races than any other monk.
85 Blood Elf Warlock
I get the impression they've gone back over how people actually play, more than anything. Pet collector? Pet battles! Hardcore elite guy? Challenges! Not to mention LFR and so on.

Really, I've been impressed with Blizz's direction since 4.2 or so.
Yeah, I see where the OP is coming from and I hope he's right. I really like the direction MoP seems to be going. The only thing I'm not jazzed about is the talent system, but as it's still being developed I'm not going to get too upset about it, I just have to hope it turns out all right.
Edited by Terryanne on 2/2/2012 1:53 PM PST
84 Night Elf Druid
Gnomes cannot reach the face.

... They are much more of a threat to the taller races than any other monk.

Shin chippers. -shudder-

WoW bores the crap out of me :D. No amount of Pokemon or Lore Slaughtering will make it enjoyable.

I play for my friends and rp alone. -nod-
90 Orc Warrior
02/01/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Vorps
Blizzard = innovation. I wouldn't put it past them.

Rehash of Pokemon is definitely a sure sign of quality innovation by Blizzard.
90 Worgen Warrior
Seems like there doing what Blizz always does.

To try and make something worth playing.
I'm looking forward to it! Pet battles though... meh.
OP
Let's hope so. Let's hope they also realize that 85-90 shouldn't be completed within hours of it going live.

Fast levelling from 1- 85 sure, but let's not have the last 5 levels be as stupidly fast as they were in Cata, it's a bad design from an MMO standpoint and from a business standpoint.
90 Worgen Hunter
I'm ready to have my mini-pets bleed in my honor in the RING OF DEATH.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]