(Locked)

90 Dwarf Death Knight

I didn't mean that I'm using their info to my advantage. :p

I'm just saying that, based on all the new features we've discussed, I'm more enthusiastic about leveling some of my alts, playing level-85 characters I hadn't in a while, and generally just fitting in more time for WoW!

Yeah, but what do we do for the next 6 months?

get yourself heroic geared if you havent already, lvl another toon. Try to max out your achieve points. collect them things (pets mounts ect) go on an epic journey to find the perfect transmog gear
85 Blood Elf Warlock
02/02/2012 05:44 PMPosted by Thaedris
get yourself heroic geared if you havent already, lvl another toon. Try to max out your achieve points. collect them things (pets mounts ect) go on an epic journey to find the perfect transmog gear

Gear comes and goes, but transmog is forever.
90 Dwarf Death Knight
02/02/2012 05:48 PMPosted by Belinda

ill agree to that :D
85 Troll Druid
02/02/2012 05:48 PMPosted by Belinda

No its for the several months left in this game.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I agree that MOP is going to completely reinvent this game.

People really underestimate Blizzard.
90 Goblin Rogue
>.>

Can't tell if OP is trolling or serious......
85 Draenei Paladin
02/02/2012 05:53 PMPosted by Holyholly
People really underestimate Blizzard.

Blizard You dare underestimate me!

Player 1 Yes. You have grown weak while we grow in strength and power.
Player 2 We have trained in many arts. Like SWToR and Rift-style. We have grown in the past 7 years.

Blizzard Muahahahaha!

*serious face*

Blizzard You have seen nothing.

/cast apocalypse
100 Human Mage
I don't think WoW has ever lacked quality, they just focused on a narrower playerbase this expansion which cost them.

I am not a fan of the talent changes for several classes but I expect some of that to hopefully get better after more iteration and feedback. I'm also not looking forward to leveling a new panda through quests I've already done. I may not have a panda at max level like I don't have a worgen. However, I might just try dungeoning him/her and skipping questing.

I am looking forward to monks (drunken master tank! amg!), asian landscapes, and bigger zones to level in. I'm also very excited at the thought of earning valor through quests and dailies instead of just via 5 mans or raiding. More variety here will make me a very happy panda ;)

Overall the expansion looks fun so far. I guess we'll find out more next month.
84 Human Death Knight
And Z keeps responding to 'silly' posts.... Never seen a single Blue response to valid concerns about 5.0 talents and the direction of the game.

It's like those of us who carried Metallica through the early-mid 80's and made them popular enough to get on the top 40 Billboard chart album sales without a single video or radio play. Never a thank you, never a "yeah, we've changed, thanks for making us famous, we're making music for max money now."

OR it could be that these "silly" posts are much more easy to professionally respond to as an official PR Agent of Blizzard than many other posts.

How do people expect Blizzard CMs to post in threads where they are not able to give any solid information about anything relating to it? Every time a CM posts in a complaint thread it usually breeds more complaints and/or other people hounding the CM for information that the CM, most likely, either does not have or can not give.

It could also be that the CMs are trying to foster a sense of community by participating in lighthearted threads and trying to spur their playerbase to learn to get along with each other, even for a little while.

In short- Less tinfoil hat, more positivism.
Edited by Deatherknite on 2/2/2012 6:25 PM PST
55 Draenei Death Knight
That fact that it is name Pandaria will not help it any...little kids cannot pay you guys on a whim. Adults and grown up cans however.
96 Dwarf Shaman
Ill give credit mop sounds like a unexpected and daring direction. Im pretty suprized that most of the forum goers ussually seem in favor of the theme.
90 Pandaren Rogue
02/02/2012 06:24 PMPosted by Crappytank
That fact that it is name Pandaria will not help it any...little kids cannot pay you guys on a whim. Adults and grown up cans however.

I'm sure there's a Call of Duty game or maybe Duke Nukem that can hold your obviously mature interest better.
85 Worgen Rogue
02/01/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Vorps
Blizzard is moving away from listening to the populist whining that can apparently never be quelled.

Been saying this for years, put the game back in the hands of the people who made the game we love instead of the masses of whining people who cry on the forums until they get their way.
90 Human Warrior
With the general theme of the expansion going to be based around pandaria and horde and alliance rivalry does blizzard have any plans to cater to people who enjoy player versus player combat? I feel as though in burning crusade and wrath of the lich king pvp combat and balancing was held to the same regard as PvE combat, though in cataclysm it felt as though improvements to the pvp game were a chore to blizzard.

I love to hear about how ghostcrawler "wants to make the talent trees better because they owe us the best experience possible" I just wish that passion extended into the pvp part of the game as well.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Everyone here talking about how the new talent system (are we redoing this every expansion now?) is going to be full of options. HA. Before mop even goes "live" us beta testers will figure out the "best" setup for talents and anyone not using them will ridiculed just as they are now.

I really hope the new BGs will be awesome and I have a lot of hope for the "scenarios" as they sound like a lot of fun.

T11 and T12 were actually decent raids that I enjoyed. DS I find very bleh and can't even be bothered to finish normal modes because, what difference does it make? Maybe if LFR didn't destroy my servers raid pugging even more I might try it. I hope LFR gets 10m that's at least somewhat difficult.

Oh, and for all the bads that said heorics in cata were hard to start? No, really, they weren't hard, they just required CC and planning out a pull. I guess with all the wraith babies planning a pull is just "no fun" so we get faceroll mode.

Classic and BC were fun because things really did require a bit of thought, especially the BC heroics but prenerf scholo and strat were a real pain and required some precision else you'd pull a ton of mobs and wipe.

The reason this game can't be "challenging" is because half the playerbase is under 18 and the idea of working at something, regardless of how trivial, goes against the NOW NOW NOW attitude that so many people see to have now days. It's not just wow players either. So many people have visions grandeur but are unwilling to put any effort in, especially in a game. Sad really, because with out being challenged, does anything really ever feel like an accomplishment?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]