(Locked)

90 Draenei Paladin
Draenei monk ftw, watch out for my kicks. >:D
85 Tauren Paladin
I was gonna stop raiding and xcel my sub, but honestly I don't have the heart to leave my femtaur. Bring on the pandas!
84 Human Death Knight
02/02/2012 10:47 PMPosted by Nazurath
Rly after 3 years thats the best you got while trying to troll me?. Come on i got a case left lets have a good time

?

02/02/2012 10:50 PMPosted by Mie
Do you see where I am heading at? Can we please have more interesting things with Glyphs? Can the developers focus more on Glyphs and get rid of those uninteresting and boring glyphs? Can they please add more to Glyphs? Can they draw the cool idea of Runestones and how they change every skill in Diablo 3 - but rather not have those Glyphs affect every ability and to just be limited to certain ones?

I like their idea of having Glyphs alter how certain abilities function instead of just adding on a passive damage buff or resource cost reduction. Add in multiple Glyphs for certain abilities that create compelling choices. Take, for example, Glyph of Dazing Shield. I love it. Adding a mechanic to an ability to increase its utility. Now let us say that Blizzard makes two more Glyphs that affect Avenger's Shield- One that applies a small Stun and one that, I don't know, reduces the number of targets it hits down to 1 but applies a debuff that increases the target's damage taken. Only one Glyph at a time can affect a certain ability. Make up for the lack of customization on talents by allowing us to strengthen the abilities we love. Or something like that.
Edited by Deatherknite on 2/2/2012 11:00 PM PST
85 Night Elf Death Knight
I like the addition of "Pokemon". I loved that game.

I despise the new talents and the fact that ranged weapons are now 2h weapons. I would of liked to see a new or revamped spec for each class or something. (Melee mages, melee hunters, ranged DKs, healing rouges, etc, etc.)

The whole Asian continent thing is cool, the pandas are a bit odd, but hey, people were asking for it. Only ground mounts in Pandaria till 90 is a good thing. The art so far for it looks amazing.

I haven't seen the new BGs yet.

The monk class looks cool, but from what I've read there will be no auto-attack. Will playing a monk be like playing a button-mashing console game like Batman: Arkham City or something? Press 1 for punch, press 2 for kick.
85 Goblin Warlock
http://i.imgur.com/qbzeV.jpg

Pretty much sums up my opinions.
90 Human Paladin
People seem to forget, all the changes in wrath/cata were made by players asking for them. Large amounts of you whiners said what you wanted, quick, casual content(Wrath). then they wanted quick but hard heroics( beginning of cata). Now everyone makes an uproar ( I love seeing "casual" raiders on here complain about harder raids/hardmodes /facepalm) The lesson we need to learn from this is simple. Don't listen to players.

Now you could believe this...or you don't, if you don't you at least could try to be positive and post constructive threads/ posts instead of trying to attack a positive thread by calling him out, saying how bad blizz is atm, or saying blues only post on "kiss !@#" posts.

You wanna know why? The answer is simple, it makes you look like a !!@# and if you are paranoid enough to believe blues are ignoring you anyhow good chance is after that tantrum/!!@# move, they are.
Edited by Vehar on 2/2/2012 11:30 PM PST
85 Draenei Shaman
I think it's gonna be an interesting expansion, but that's because I'm a huge sucker for a nice asiatic theme. I don't like where the talent points are headed though. I mean, using 41 talent points is a whole lot more fun than using just 6. I also wish the pandas could be druids. Panda colored bear form and cat form would be so awesome!
85 Goblin Rogue
I like quality. :>
90 Orc Shaman
sick and tired of this stupid game already...
so much for wow making it for classes not just spamming one button.....
mana burn...mana burn....mana burn...
dont forget about mages ..... poly, silence, frost circle,
scorch....scorch...scorch...
or rogues CC....
they really need blind, sap, disarm, gouge, cheap shot, kidney shot, silences, blind, smoke bomb, did i miss anthing
dont get me started on dk's......or warlocks.....
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have no idea why people are against Panda.
90 Orc Shaman
sick and tired of this stupid game already...
so much for wow making it for classes not just spamming one button.....
mana burn...mana burn....mana burn...
dont forget about mages ..... poly, silence, frost circle,
scorch....scorch...scorch...
or rogues CC....
they really need blind, sap, disarm, gouge, cheap shot, kidney shot, silences, blind, smoke bomb, did i miss anthing
dont get me started on dk's......or warlocks.....
dont expect to see my measly cash next xpac, im not sticking around to get F**cKeD by every classs
85 Dwarf Warrior
I agree with the OP and have some constructive suggestions

1. New loot tier - you have begun this with raid finder so now we have a split between casual epics and normal epics. I suggest a different color to differentiate between

2. I initially hated the new talents but upon reflection I actually am excited. I love tanking and have done so for a long time. I would say I probably have three or four options at best to change my talents and none of the changes are hugely significant. Under the new system it seems that I may have many options that would open up different play styles and less cookie cutting

3. I love the idea of normalizing gear for challenges. Please look at rolling this out for old content with progression related rewards. In other words we get into MC in 10 or 25 and the gear is normalized or the raid is tuned upward for level 90 . I'm not sure if that is possible but imagine how much content we would have if you could attack those instances in a challenging way for some sort of reward.

4. PVP at the moment is a little broken. I've been in battles where I had 6 dps on me and 1 healer was keeping me up and he had 4 on him and he kept himself up. Battles last too long and all this mechanic which to me is arena centric makes battlegrounds fun but a little crazy. Try killing a pair of holy Pallies. It is fun don't get me wrong just needs retuning - higher damage taken .

5. We need a world raid system . For example going in and killing a town boss , innkeeper etc should earn tokens. These tokens should be redeemable for vanity items etc. this would give impetus to attack. There should be rewards for defending a town raid . There could be an achievement like World Defender with a title and crazy mog set that would look awesome. This is to encourage the vanilla style raid
Edited by Strattus on 2/3/2012 1:00 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think Blizzard should explore the option of having more tiers of talent (like 8) or make hybrid class has different talent tree based on spec. I don't think druid talent can work nicely under the new talent system.
90 Orc Warrior
02/03/2012 12:47 AMPosted by Rosenstolz
I have no idea why people are against Panda.

Because worgens and taurens were just not up to that level of cuteness I guess? People are just grasping at straws, they are looking for the littlest thing to complain about. When I complain about this game, I complain on a real issue and make a point of what I dislike and what I would like to see changed, but people with no good argument, all they can say is "Stupid pandas" I mean really, that is just the dumbest argument I keep hearing about on MoP.

Pandarens were awesome in WC3, and I hope they live up to that in MoP.
Edited by Jackjagalos on 2/3/2012 1:04 AM PST
77 Troll Death Knight

I'm just saying that, based on all the new features we've discussed, I'm more enthusiastic about leveling some of my alts, playing level-85 characters I hadn't in a while, and generally just fitting in more time for WoW!

I am hesitant to play many of my alts including this guy here because I will have to completely relearn how to play AGAIN when MoP hits.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]