I like farming!

100 Dwarf Priest

*pushes F@gerboozle forward* That should cover two of those... Now, where do we find a worgen?

If you don't shave boozles back for a week you got yourself something resembling a worgen.
Reply Quote
27 Blood Elf Paladin
Woot! Let me know when you have it please :)
Reply Quote
15 Dwarf Paladin

*pushes F@gerboozle forward* That should cover two of those... Now, where do we find a worgen?

If you don't shave boozles back for a week you got yourself something resembling a worgen.

Halldór would know. professional discretion prevents me from saying exactly HOW Halldór would know, but he knows.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Edited by Bubblerific on 5/8/2013 10:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Edited by Bubblerific on 5/8/2013 10:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
15 Dwarf Paladin

Don't believe them. He's a bear. A disgustingly hideous UNNATURAL bear!

I AM N--- well yeah, okay i guess i am.

http://the-indelibles.wowstead.com/gallery/diggsbys-gallery/339753-fly-boozle-fly
Reply Quote
27 Blood Elf Paladin
Awesome! You are the best :D
Are you able to transfer it to horde? Or make a horde alt and contact me on Anshu or my DK, Ogata, so we get it to horde side? Thanks :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Edited by Bubblerific on 5/8/2013 10:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
27 Blood Elf Paladin
Got it. Thank you very much! Will you take your payment in gold, the equivalent horde pet, or erp? :)
<3
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Lessee... I'm currently looking for Crystallized Shadow and Frostweave Cloth. (Leveling an enchanter and a tailor.) Can offer compensation either Horde or Ally side.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Reply Quote
89 Worgen Druid
Honestly, I think we might just start making stuff up to make sure Bubblerific never, ever leaves us ...
Edited by Humyn on 2/7/2012 11:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
How much frostweave? As I recall, it is quite a lot, 1600 or so? As for the crystallized shadow, you shouldn't need much, right? A few eternals worth?

Ohhh, it's you Oolaki, didn't even realize - 'twas you all along!

Ayup! I's me! I'm finding the Crystallized Shadow is pretty easy to farm. I might actually need quite a few though. Using a LW recipe for the blues to shard to buy enchanting formulae with.

So far as the tailoring goes, Farion is fairly far into Frostweave, at least halfway. He'll be hitting the 450 wall pretty soon though. I've got at least another 45 points to go. And usually there's a transition before Embersilk becomes the thing to gather and farm.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Edited by Bubblerific on 5/8/2013 10:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Undead Mage
I'll buy all the ore you can farm, if you can send it horde side. I'll pay you 115g per stack of elementium or obsidium ore. Just send it over COD.
Reply Quote
82 Worgen Mage
I'd like to add if you find any tailoring recipes I don't know while farming for other people, especially the Northrend shirt patterns and cindercloth stuff I'm still missing I will pay handsomely for them!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]