(H) Druid LFG

85 Tauren Druid
Experienced Balance / Feral druid looking to join a solid DS group. Geared for both specs and experienced up to 1/8 (H) under my old name, Junanderk.

I'm free all nights of the week to raid, but would prefer a weekday schedule. I'm more than willing to join up for any group to "try-out" if need be. I'm available and on quite often so feel free to message me in-game if need be.

Thanks for looking.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Would you be interested in swapping to Alliance? Our raid team doesn't have a Balance druid. You can contact me under my realID: Spenney32@gmail.com if you are interested. We raid Tues, Thurs, and Sun 7:30-11pm server. Website is: http://mostlyharmless-exodar.enjin.com/ :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
One Shot or DC is looking for a full time tank with a dps spec. You would be tanking along with me on all heroic morchok, ultraxion, blackhorn, spine, and madness of deathwing fights. You would be dpsing on yorsahj, zonoss and haggara.

Here are our sites:

Youtube kill videos:

We raid Monday, Wednesday, and Thursdays from 7:30pm to 11pm. We end on the dot, sometimes earlier.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)