So bored

85 Blood Elf Paladin
This game is so boring. Any 10 man guilds out there that want to merge and try 25s for a bit? Im completely serious btw, 25s are at least somewhat exciting, just looking for some reason to not quit =/ and i'd rather not xfer off qd again.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I second this post.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Ret bug. Reason to play last night.

But yes, please. Wtb 25s.
Edited by Votary on 2/2/2012 5:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
ONE
http://one-guild.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
02/02/2012 05:52 PMPosted by Votary
Ret bug. Reason to play last night.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
If you leave me, I will cry
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
this game is so bad ginger. plus i cant even get people in my guild to build decent offspecs. so i tank on my pally when we need a second tank or play my priest or mage or w/e when we need ranged, !@#$ this game.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
by exciting you mean you carry the last 15 other people?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
also i need a ret pally that isnt retarded gun
5/8

<3 iron
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Mum, I'm glad to see you went human.

And Grats on your 2.2k, up from 2199 finally.
Edited by Inwaves on 2/2/2012 10:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I almost shat a brick when we hit 2199 the second to last game. That last point is rlly hrd.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
25s would make me explode with pleasure, gun
Reply Quote
I WANT TO RAID
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
02/02/2012 08:31 PMPosted by Gunslingr
this game is so bad ginger. plus i cant even get people in my guild to build decent offspecs. so i tank on my pally when we need a second tank or play my priest or mage or w/e when we need ranged, !@#$ this game.

If we are stuck with dragon soul for a year like icc...I think we will all die of boredom. This is the lull till the next expansion. Nothing any of us can do to make killing dw every week for 52 weeks fun for you. I would bring a toon over for 25 mans, since I suck at all my horde toons. I haz an extra warlock. I love 25 mans, but I'd prolly just lag out and do 4k dps the whole run.

I blame all of this on swtor. Its making you guys want new and shiny stuff.

We should start doing fth's...thats something no ones done all exp..lol

STOP BEING BORED GUN!! DMF is coming who will protect the arena?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
im not bored of ds, just of this game in general. maybe i had the wrong expectations of my guild, i just dont want to have to go somewhere and raid 25 hours a week =/ ginger i might have to go :( nobody wants to merge and recruiting for 25 from what i have right now would be like choosing to inject myself with aids so...idk lol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
oooh grats on 2.2k mumqt
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
im not bored of ds, just of this game in general. maybe i had the wrong expectations of my guild, i just dont want to have to go somewhere and raid 25 hours a week =/ ginger i might have to go :( nobody wants to merge and recruiting for 25 from what i have right now would be like choosing to inject myself with aids so...idk lol

Youre gonna kill the server again. Breaking my heart. What is wrong with your pplz..put a foot in their !@#.

A decent 25 man on QD would be most welcome (OE isnt), maybe a reason to come back for some. I think you'd do well to replace some raiders who aren't willing to do w/e u need to progress.

Replace them with what? Have you seen the recruitment pool on qd? Its non existent...well unless you count all of fe's alts
Reply Quote
I WANT TO RAID
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]