Who is from pre-bc?

Hell with that, I'm pre BWL

I think...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Yeah, i raided with Edge of Dawn in pre-bwl. Then went to Domination for BWL and AQ.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
I remember you Scrat.

If anyone wants to add me to real id. Just whisper me on this toon or my horde toon Grumblebob. Or send an in-game mail, I check Bob daily.

And I will add you.

(And I do post random stuff on my real id status)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
02/23/2012 06:52 AMPosted by Scrat
To anyone interested, Myself and Martok (my brother) will be rolling to a new server to start pvp up again. If you are interested on one of your chars let me know and I will add you and keep in touch. I am still trying to convince Boris and Krol haha.

I would most definitely be interested to see if I still got the touch in some rated BG action. I tried a few times looking for you alliance side but no luck. Hit me up if anything develops.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
What validon said, im def interested in this, have some rbg xp. Will this be horde or alliance? Cause i have pvp geared toons on both sides.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
If anyone talks to Sabelia, tell him to send me a tell on zj again, i lost his email amidst my arena matches =(
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Nice to see some old familiar faces on here. I havent been to or posted on the forums in ages but a little birdy told me Jermaine made an apperance so I had to stop by :)

J its Val, it wouldnt let me swap toons so I am stuck posting on this one but if its not too much trouble Id love to get a copy of those Screenies!! I lost mine years ago, hard drive bit the dust >.< It would be interesting to see Val as a night elf again. I swapped him over to a tauren the day they released faction swaps lol.

This is him now: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/durotan/Validon/simple

Yeah, much sexier as a Tauren

Kooka you little shi.... I'm sending you an add request as we speak.

Briaa where you been hiding yourself! Scrat next time you see or talk to the others Flip em off for me lol. Too many to acknowledge all in one thread but good to see everyone and dont be afraid to stop by and say hello :)

"Bomb Squad in the House!" classic......

Val! Honestly did not expect a reply to my shoutout. I'll look for u on duro to add u to realID and we can catch up soon :) and i cant believed u swapped to a tauren!

Which toon do you often play on?

Also, i have unfortunate news about the screenies :/ they're in my ancient desktop which is not with me at the moment since i am now half way across the globe from home. So i'm going to have to get back to you on that.

Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
New faction/name if you guys want to add me, send me a message/mail.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Add me on Real ID, Cowthief@aol.com.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I am. Bunch of us in CCT that raided MC are still around and raiding.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I miss seeing Bonepile's corpse on the AH bridge in Ironforge.
Edited by Cloudtalker on 3/14/2012 6:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Also used to be in HoE until the whole leading raids/keeping track of points burned me the hell out (on top of the prior 5 years of doing the same in EQ) and left me as another statistic in the mass exodus pre-BC.

I remember the days of camping outside TM, picking fights and generally having some of the best time PvPing in the game. "Dueling" Sin out there was one of the best things, regardless of the fact I'd die 90% of the time.

Been playing again since Feb and have seen a few old faces and got some tells which has been awesome, too.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
oh and I can't forget Bomboy ;p
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I remember Vampyrr, inspired me to PvP as a warrior once I got to 60 :<, too bad you left
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Day 1 Durotan player here. I remember the Southshore/TM endless battles pre battlegrounds.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Everyone is forgetting about the best player to ever grace durotan, i miss my galstaff =(((
Reply Quote
18 Undead Rogue
Anyone remember Systematic? That guild is still going on arygos, albeit under a new name and with very few players left from the 40 man days
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
i was around than was in ASPIRE wish frodnoc my buddy rogue still played...miss EVILSQUIRREL too
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hey guys. I've having nostalgia trips lately. I miss the memories.

I was Acadian. I was in House of Exeunt.

My good friend Kooka(Kookamunga) and I play on Dalaran now. Gritz and Akil I know in person.

Anyone else remember Sin and Seijuro? Tony? Boris? Seven (lol).

:)

Oh I remember Seven... lol man everyone hated that guy. Also Silky on horde side was always fun.
Edited by Eiliaa on 4/3/2012 2:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Rogue
Hey guys. I've having nostalgia trips lately. I miss the memories.

I was Acadian. I was in House of Exeunt.

My good friend Kooka(Kookamunga) and I play on Dalaran now. Gritz and Akil I know in person.

Anyone else remember Sin and Seijuro? Tony? Boris? Seven (lol).

:)

Oh I remember Seven... lol man everyone hated that guy. Also Silky on horde side was always fun.

This is the Toon I used back before BC FYI.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]