Who is from pre-bc?

85 Worgen Rogue
Briaa <3

And hello to the rest of you. I've been playing again on D-Tan after a VERY long break. Think it's time to start raiding again. (At least not as a gnome, this time)
Reply Quote
BTW, Late Night Sorcery is a happy home for returning vanilla/BC players, housing folks like Wheeler, Shintai, Kooka, Scerno, and more.

If you catch this thread and used to run with us back in the day, hit me up for a guild invite! Will help you get back into the swing of things with groups / raiding / PVP.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
<3 Tarren Mill pvp when the guards counted as half of the horde resistance. Go go Bomboy and Beachbumming, the endless struggle..

... no I won't come back until MoreMyth grants me knight rank and I can sit in raid queue priorty while farming mats for the guild

Wimpywolf > all 'nuff said
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
04/14/2012 05:28 PMPosted by Mortix
... no I won't come back until MoreMyth grants me knight rank and I can sit in raid queue priorty while farming mats for the guild

They're on Thrall horde side if you wish to look them up.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Amagad, BRIAA.

<---Shep/Desero/Deathbound/etc,etc.Also, hai 2 all, from way pre-BC.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I miss all my vanilla pvp frands, get a hold of me on zul'jin horde so we can all be realid friends =D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Also, does anyone in more myth still play?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
04/18/2012 12:39 AMPosted by Powerwordhug
Also, does anyone in more myth still play?

Firstmore, Gupil, Kally, Bobmanzari, and Juraveill are all over on Thrall.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
oh damn, i should get in contact with first, havent talked to him in ages.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
From the internet, reporting in.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Speaking of old-school Durotan, has anyone spoken to, or heard from anyone from "Phantasmagorical" (i.e. Ricca, Avi, Tavi, et al)? Miss them tons. Used to PvP against them in WSG as a member of "The Regulars" Horde-side. Classy bunch, that group =)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I know Ricca had checked in on these forums about a year ago, and is/was playing on another server.

As for the others, I have no clue.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Im still around, day 1 Durotan player.. I used to be Kryanne from Domination days.

Really just logging in to say hey to Briaa. I miss ya babeh! <3

Also...OMG Shep!!! I had this helm drop from Aq20 the other day and I totally thought of you ;)
Edited by Jaylian on 4/23/2012 9:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Cloud, put those Tauren hooves to good use, FIND Ricca, and punt that gnome back to Durotan! NOW!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Kryanne, amg. I miss ya too!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Oh Wheeler...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Kryanne!

I saw you pop on to my friends list the other day--but I thought it'd be weird to randomly say "amagad hello."

So I'll say it here :P(I'm currently in the process of leveling another shadow priest. I don't know why)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
SHEP, LETS BE REALID FRIENDS
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I don't recognize any of these names :o
I was on Rangat then Moonstin on alliance some 1500 years ago haha
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Anyone remember Showtime? First level 60 horde on the server.

Old school 'Arisen' says hello. 'Duality' for any of the really old timers.

PS: Sin no longer plays. He transferred with me to Turalyon but quit not long after I did (shortly before WoTLK).
Edited by Bullymays on 4/27/2012 12:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]