Dk lf guild

85 Orc Death Knight
387 blood dk with 383 frost os lf raiding guild am 4/8 normal atm with 10% on hagara with pugs and a little experience on warmaster. Am a keen raider happy to do whats required. I am looking for a guild that i can raid with and enjoy the downtime outside of raids with. If interested feel free to pst me in game on this or restofarean look forward to hearing from all you awesome dudes on jubei
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
You Sir have no Balls
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
sup peeps am looking again as the so called "raid" guild ill operations spent nearly a month not raiding after i joined then the 1 night we raided i went afk after 30 mins of waiting and got kicked
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
thats funny. cause if everyone would observer here VVVVVVVVVVVV
http://www.guildox.com/wow/toon/us/Jubei%27Thos/Dkcheez
you joined then. you went as a casual player for 1 week, and was asked to fill in on the 20th. you went afk @ 7pm when we were inviting to group. then at 7.30 you went offline due to afk.

goodluck with guild :D
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
sorry i dont get whatever you linked but yeah k i never went casual i stopped logging into that toon as we werent raiding, i had all the gear i need from lfr and have no desire to run with pugs hence why looking for a guild and as for being invited at 7.00 thats the biggest load of !@#$ since kevin rudd won the election i was hanging around till about 7.20 then with no sign of you or anything happening in the guild i went afk so yeah.

as previously stated fellow jubei'thoseans lf a raid guild preferably to raid not to have a break till the 20th
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
so to reiterate awesome blood dk lf raiding guild to not be demoted to "casual" when i dont log on every second of everyday
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
ikr
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I can vouche for this dks area of expertise.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
anyone at all interested? im really quite good sometimes
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
im really quite good >sometimes<

Sounds promising.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
03/19/2012 10:53 PMPosted by Dkcheez
anyone at all interested? im really quite good sometimes
im good 40% of the time

ALL the time
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
man i wish i was good 40% of the time its more like 1% on a good day
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I FIND PEOPLES LACK OF FAITH IN ME DISTURBING
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Prove yourself fool
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
i'll more than happily prove myself to any guild that shows interest.
I just need to find said guild to be interested
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
386 ilvl PvP
Not even 1550
Two unenchanted pieces
16k HKs

Not setting a very good example there Agitator even if this isn't your main. For shame....
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
yeah and last bit of "recent activity" was over 2 weeks ago shows exactly how much i care about this warrior its essentially just for forum use now
Edited by Agitator on 3/24/2012 4:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Even still, we wuv our little agitator, wouldn't want her to be neglected
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]