Warrior Bubble skill

90 Blood Elf Warrior
We all know how brutal it is to when a class has bubble or a form of absorb damage skill. Over the years more and more classes got different forms of a bubble and yet warrior was neglected :/

Priest-bubble

Paladin-bubble

Druid-absorb damage bubble(goes off retarded amounts of times)

Warlock-sacrifice pet = bubble

Deathknight-bubble(you cant fight them 1 vs 1 as a melee)

Rouge-Reduce all damage by 23947239723943723 for however many seconds

Mage-iceblock...bubble

Hunter- deflect damage...bubble

Shaman- i dont know their class so idk what they have. never played

Warrior- enraged regeneration kind'ive ok but requires sacrificing your damage from enrage.
^ enraged regeneration should be replaced with a bubble that absorbs physical damage based off their rage. <--- Really pissed off people dont go down easily, "Kinda" why police officers have to up their caliber on handguns.

idk just believe it would help balance a warrior when it comes to 1v1 melee fighting. their a warrior for a reason, they should be able to have some advantage in melee combat against other Melee characters.

Deathknights have retarded amounts of hp and armor. Plus given absorb shields as well that constantly proc? you cant beat that in a 1v1 duel as melee. Druids their absorb shields proc everytime they crit plus they have a constant heal rocking so its double time harder to kill them.

They tried to Help prot warrior out by giving them vengence. Its not much help if after giving them that lil helping hand, they're removing it within next patch. Prot warrior should beable to be pushed more PvP. Other tank classes are well suited for player vs player. idk what to say for prot paladins. but hey, they get 2 bubbles and constant heals. we get a heal over time with a poo cd timer.

But anyways. Blood deathknight vs prot warrior.
Blood deathknights talent tree is retarded powerful lol.

But anyways, i know theyve tried to help warrior but geez, they need help in prot and fury.
fury was for PvE until they added some pvp skills into it. but fury is almost still usless in pvp with a 20% to miss. you cant stack enough hit rating to make it worth your time whil sacrificing alot of other stats.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bladestorm, immune to snares and stuns. Kind of a bubble.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Why exactly would you need a Bubble?

Bubbles essentially are just pre-cast "healing", which you use so that you can do other things when the damage actually comes.

By the way, an immunity "bubble" (mage and paladin) is VERY VERY different from an absorbtion "bubble" (holy pally mastery, priest, lock, blood DK, feral druid), and completely different from Rogue and Hunter defensive CDs.

Bleeds don't get removed by CoS, and any poisons go through after the initial clear, and DoTs continue ticking on the hunter during Deterrence.

Not all druids, locks, and DKs get absorbs as well.

What ALL warriors *do* get however, is Spell Reflect (use an equip shield macro if you're not prot), which is somewhat similar to the Rogue's and Hunter's, just for a single spell and on a short CD.

Not sure what you're complaining about, honestly.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Warriors blow drool bubbles after mages are done lobotomizing them with Ice Lance.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
The bubble idea was ment for just away to absorb damage delt to them. bleed and poisons still go thru yes. but when a feral gets a bubble every time it crits you. Kinda a nasty thing to have. Hell, typically pissed off people dont go down easy.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Of course the Blood Elf Warrior wants something to protect him from cuts and bruises. Like seriously, it just had to be a Blood Elf
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
02/07/2012 11:10 AMPosted by Aesis
Cata gave warriors enraged regeneration

We've always had Enraged Regeneration (well okay, not "always", but we had it for quite some time well before Cata). -_- VR only works if you get a killing blow, unless you're prot and specced into it.
Edited by Naunet on 2/7/2012 11:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Warriors can have bubble when the rest of us can have CHARGE.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Warriors have shield wall.
Reply Quote
63 Undead Warrior
02/07/2012 11:15 AMPosted by Urtlara

Why in God's name would a priest want to charge?
Reply Quote
70 Troll Druid
MDK
01/31/2012 06:02 AMPosted by Kaeldrik
Warlock-sacrifice pet = bubble

Yea.. too bad they forgot about that spell and it still has the same absorb as it had in wotlk (like 8k?)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Half of your list is just wrong man.

I'm sorry but you don't understand other classes enough to compare them with warriors.

The argument of warriors losing all their damage when going defensive is real, YOUR INTERPRETATION OF IT is way, way off base.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
02/07/2012 11:40 AMPosted by Galfreth

Why in God's name would a priest want to charge?

yeah i was wondering the same thing why exactly would a priest want charge although they already gave it to druids but a more improved version cause they are not limited by pathway restrictions like in arenas and floors in wsg. i guess the only thing would be to charge in and fear even i see priests do that enough of the time. warlocks in demo form also have it too as well as their Felguard.

a bit off topic but kinda odd that there is so many non warriors in the warrior forums i guess alts but then why wouldn't they post on their warriors
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
02/07/2012 11:02 AMPosted by Kaeldrik
but when a feral gets a bubble every time it crits you

I hope you understand, only Bears get this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]