dead server

13 Worgen Druid
this server is dead, no good guilds. no quality pvpers.
i have seen the leaderboards for eitrigg and most people are really bad.
so some of the top ranked players on eitrigg xfered back here. why in the world would you xfer back to eitrigg? i seen a influx of these people coming back and they all seem to play together. i ask WHY?@?!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Take your trolling to Topix. No one cares what you have to say. Have a nice day!
Edited by Hannalyn on 1/31/2012 4:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Haha who has come back? Also I do agree the server is dead and gone
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm always amazed when the server is alive and here, considering how many times as it's been proclaimed dead and gone.

More out of genuine interest for those that care, and less out of unintentionally feeding our most recent troll, Eitrigg is sitting around 172 out of 245 US guild rankings, which I think is the highest I recall us being since the Legacy/CoA/CC days. Near middle of the pack isn't half bad... well, i guess it's exactly half bad... damn backhanded compliments xD

Either way, near a server median with a SDM sitting up near 1500 world and a few other guilds in the top 5k is a pretty strong showing for a perpetually under-represented server.

Keep up the good work, Eitrigg <3
Reply Quote
57 Blood Elf Death Knight
01/31/2012 04:46 PMPosted by Hannalyn
No one cares what you have to say.

you care.
thats why you posted.
its ok to care..... its funny what people consider "trolling" these days.
Reply Quote
Keep up the good work, Eitrigg <3

wat..............
Reply Quote
02/02/2012 09:13 AMPosted by Jubz
Too many nubs post on their alts imo

your main is sort of bad. so not really one to talk.
atleast you post on your bad main. lol
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Lunar, Eitrigg is the rank it is due to the fact SDM is a 10 man and is decently ranked with their early ultraxion kill.

As for contain, he's not a troll, simply someone who's lacking brain cells. The toon was in Arc Angles, stop getting mad it's not like he matters.
Reply Quote
so 1 guild is doing well in PVE, thats it!
no good pvp groups, no decent 25 man guilds, no decent pugs. and nothing to do. server is dead.

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Lets face it, if your getting all excited because a PvE, medium pop, alliance dominated server named Eitrigg doesnt have world class PvP groups. You really need to find a nice comfy seat, sit down, have a think about life, go get sterilized so you can't pass on the stupid, then perhaps come back here and continue to troll, badly. Its about time the forums got a bit more action in them.

Thanks

P.S. Im cute :)
Edited by Vrashnar on 2/3/2012 12:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/02/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Hollywóód
Lunar, Eitrigg is the rank it is due to the fact SDM is a 10 man and is decently ranked with their early ultraxion kill.

This is true, Holly. Undead Legion are doing quite well, too. I'm impressed every time I look at the ranking page at what they're both managing to do on our server.

But as for a dead server, I think what people fail to really assess is what the expectations are versus what they should be. I mean, the vast consensus is "Eitrigg is dead and without any talent". It factually, obviously isn't. There are two guilds that are 4 or 5 of 8 with heroic downs, a dozen guilds that have broken into heroic content, a couple of them at 25 man.

So, with the good folks at SDM and UL sitting around 1700 and 3000 world, quite a few others near the top 5k, and a sizable handful of guilds that are clearing content, it's really difficult to make the argument that the server is dead.

Unless you use some relative comparison. Eitrigg is dead in the top 10% progression guilds. It's struggling in the top 40% progression guilds. It is, however, doing quite well in the mid-percentile progression groups. I've never had higher expectations than that.

edit to say hi to Vrash and to plead to go back to melee boomkin :(
Edited by Lunarnomadd on 2/3/2012 6:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
what is a Sonic Death Monkey? Wait hold on a god damn minute what is a Undead Legion are they all undead if so that is cool Trololo I love Gnipshard so much I would die to marry him GNIP MARRY ME I WANT YOUR BABIES =(
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Go die in a fire!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
02/04/2012 06:15 AMPosted by Gnipperonea
Go die in a fire!

Don't tell me that please don't I can change I promise you I can change just give me 1 more chance.
Reply Quote
GO PATRIOTS!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Go Niners oh wait =(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Go! Go! Pigtailed Banditos!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
02/07/2012 04:56 AMPosted by Gnipshard
\

/sad panda
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
02/08/2012 12:03 PMPosted by Shockramen
\

/sad panda

/moaning panda
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]