dead server

DOOMMAN PITTY THE FOO WHO DONT WATCH THE WALKING DEAD.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I agree, that mid-season hiatus really turned me off though.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
read thread. thread made head hurt. brain sploded. no moar iq. Q_Q
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Me fail English thats unpossible
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Meh I play here with my kid. I tell her to go to bed when the server closes at 10 or so weeknights. Compared to some servers its quiet. Compared to one like ED it's a ghost town.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
This sever used to be one of the top rated ones, now it is rated more towards the bottom. bad economy and a kid infestation drove many of the good players to other servers. Maybe one day Eitrigg will return to its former glory!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Eitrigg is actually a medium pop server... there are servers out there deader than this one.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
They say the realm is dead. it might be because instead of trying to make it better ppl just transfer out. stop running from it and try to make it better.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
people dont want to stay here to put in the effort to lift terribads out of the hole they've dug themselves into. People need to want to change before they can, it's not like we can force them.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Plenty of people have tried to make it better. It's just never worked. And with the way blizzard approaches content, people can just wait it out and clear the raids when they get nerfed. What's the point of being good when you can just faceroll the content later? What's the point of wasting months of time trying to clear a raid when you can just come back in a few months and clear it in a single night?

The people who enjoy pushing content into hardmodes are the minority.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
This thread was about dead, but I am here to say hello.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Ok, im in bed at 8pm after a 12 hour day at work. I'll bite.

Varsh your bad

First: At least I can spell people's names Grammorah.

Second: Ive never said I'm a great player, in fact I constantly say the opposite. How I view myself is a slightly above average player, skill wise, no were near amazing, not even very good, but better than a lot.

The roles that I've chosen, Boomkin (& Bear), do tend to stand out. No one cares about the mages, there are 4 of them in the raid & if they are capable of logging into that toon, then their dps is almost always good.

But a boomkin, well, there is only ever one or two in a raid, even a 25 man. They have a very unique silhouette. Most importantly, bad players of the spec do bad dps, average players do decent dps and good players do good dps. So when i come along being a slightly better than average player, im better than 2/3rds of the players out there currently playing boomkin (which isnt a high proportion of the population as it is), and honestly, at that stage, when i go into guilds, the higher echelons of guild leadership just think to themselves "well, thank!@#$ he's not a moron like the last 3 guys".

And nobody cares to read what you say

I think what you mean to say here was: And Noobeys takes care to read what you say.

And yes, I dear say he does.

Stay in your little isle.

This is actually the most impressive part of your entire post. It shows you have been around for at least a day, read through some threads, checked out some of my posts, had a little read of what was written there. Thought about it hard for a few hours, maybe taken notes, written things down in a notebook, formed an emotional attachment, dedicated part of your life to click your way to the forums. All to let me know!

You also know enough geography (an impressive skill for an american!) to know New Zealand is an island. But did you know there are actually two main Islands and several smaller Islands that actually make up New Zealand? We have a North Island and a South Island, with little Stuart Island underneath the south. There is a ferry crossing between the two big islands through a channel called Cooks Straight, the journey takes between an hour and a half, to two and a half hours. And costs about $60 per person + $200ish for a car, each way.

As for staying here, the irony is I have no intention of doing so. Once I finish study and get a bit more savings behind me, I plan to have a bit of looksee about the place. I would absolutely love to take a trip to Europe. Praag, Venice and England are the top 3 on the list. Im also very keen to go to America & Canada, should be quite eye opening.

Your Terrible anyway

Yes. Yes I am. Not at English though. That, that I can use without randomly capitalizing letters and forgetting punctuation. Im not even a grammar %^-*. I don't care how you say it so long as I can make sense of it. Its just kind of a bad look when you go to insult someone and the best you can come up with is "your terrible" and then not even use correct english to do it. Turns an insult into something I actually man giggled at when I read it.

For those that are interested. While I finished High School and now have 3 years of tertiary study under my belt, the last direct English class I took was when I was 15. It clashed with accounting when I was 16 and since I love reading (well on my way into filling my second floor to ceiling 2 metre (7 ft. approx.) wide bookshelf), but don't enjoy Shakespeare, I chose
accounting.

Lol that's so troll bro. Inb4 necro
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Ok, im in bed at 8pm after a 12 hour day at work. I'll bite.

First: At least I can spell people's names Grammorah.

Second: Ive never said I'm a great player, in fact I constantly say the opposite. How I view myself is a slightly above average player, skill wise, no were near amazing, not even very good, but better than a lot.

The roles that I've chosen, Boomkin (& Bear), do tend to stand out. No one cares about the mages, there are 4 of them in the raid & if they are capable of logging into that toon, then their dps is almost always good.

But a boomkin, well, there is only ever one or two in a raid, even a 25 man. They have a very unique silhouette. Most importantly, bad players of the spec do bad dps, average players do decent dps and good players do good dps. So when i come along being a slightly better than average player, im better than 2/3rds of the players out there currently playing boomkin (which isnt a high proportion of the population as it is), and honestly, at that stage, when i go into guilds, the higher echelons of guild leadership just think to themselves "well, thank!@#$ he's not a moron like the last 3 guys".

I think what you mean to say here was: And Noobeys takes care to read what you say.

And yes, I dear say he does.

This is actually the most impressive part of your entire post. It shows you have been around for at least a day, read through some threads, checked out some of my posts, had a little read of what was written there. Thought about it hard for a few hours, maybe taken notes, written things down in a notebook, formed an emotional attachment, dedicated part of your life to click your way to the forums. All to let me know!

You also know enough geography (an impressive skill for an american!) to know New Zealand is an island. But did you know there are actually two main Islands and several smaller Islands that actually make up New Zealand? We have a North Island and a South Island, with little Stuart Island underneath the south. There is a ferry crossing between the two big islands through a channel called Cooks Straight, the journey takes between an hour and a half, to two and a half hours. And costs about $60 per person + $200ish for a car, each way.

As for staying here, the irony is I have no intention of doing so. Once I finish study and get a bit more savings behind me, I plan to have a bit of looksee about the place. I would absolutely love to take a trip to Europe. Praag, Venice and England are the top 3 on the list. Im also very keen to go to America & Canada, should be quite eye opening.

Yes. Yes I am. Not at English though. That, that I can use without randomly capitalizing letters and forgetting punctuation. Im not even a grammar %^-*. I don't care how you say it so long as I can make sense of it. Its just kind of a bad look when you go to insult someone and the best you can come up with is "your terrible" and then not even use correct english to do it. Turns an insult into something I actually man giggled at when I read it.

For those that are interested. While I finished High School and now have 3 years of tertiary study under my belt, the last direct English class I took was when I was 15. It clashed with accounting when I was 16 and since I love reading (well on my way into filling my second floor to ceiling 2 metre (7 ft. approx.) wide bookshelf), but don't enjoy Shakespeare, I chose
accounting.

Lol that's so troll bro. Inb4 necro

Inb4DOOMMANPITTYTHEFOOWHODONTWATCHTHEWALKINGDEAD
Reply Quote
DOOMMAN PITTY THE FOO WHO DONT WATCH ITS ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILADELPHIA.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Druid
O, O well done
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
So basically Cylise Pity the foo who don't like bad television =(
Reply Quote
Yo shockramen ima let u finish but its always sunny in Philadelphia is one of the funniest shows on Tv ever made.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
05/05/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Doomman
Yo shockramen ima let u finish but its always sunny in Philadelphia is one of the funniest shows on Tv ever made.

Eh it does not do it for me I will admit it has its moments when I think I lmfao other than that meh =)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
http://youtu.be/6lKoo8jJzYs
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
05/07/2012 05:08 PMPosted by Cylise
http://youtu.be/6lKoo8jJzYs

You know which episode made me lmfao when Frank tried to hang himself hahaha
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]