Ramoisdabest from "Would Rather PvP" a ninja

90 Human Paladin
Yeah, I know, "cool story bro." But in case anyone still keeps an eye out for ninjas to avoid, just be aware that Ramoisdabest from the guild "Would Rather PvP" ninja'd all the loot from a pug of Alizabal in Baradin's Hold that he put together. Nice haul for him, as both pieces that dropped were paladin gear.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
If you wanna feel any better, check out his armory..... gave me a good chuckle.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Only against TOS if he was Loot Master and stated loot rules clearly in chat. Respectable? Of course not. But stop using the word "ninja". It isn't even possible in this game. That term is a hold-over from older MMOs.

Just be more careful next time you're grouping with pugs and have them clearly explain, in-game, how loot will be handled.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
^i agree with ber.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
pow, right in the kisser.
there's always next week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Only against TOS if he was Loot Master and stated loot rules clearly in chat. Respectable? Of course not. But stop using the word "ninja". It isn't even possible in this game. That term is a hold-over from older MMOs.

Just be more careful next time you're grouping with pugs and have them clearly explain, in-game, how loot will be handled.

Just to be clear, I understand perfectly well that it wasn't against the TOS, and certainly not a punishable offense. Just that it was a pretty lame thing. Just trying to create awareness among others on Dentarg so it doesn't happen again.

And while I appreciate the suggestion to ask about how loot will be handled... I dunno, maybe I haven't pugged in a while, but I don't ever recall "Master Looter Gets Everything" being a common loot type. If it was a guild run I'd understand, but it wasn't. But I guess I'll make sure to ask my next pug raid leader if he's planning on making off with everything. ;)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
It's not common, but it happens often enough that I'd say it's a good rule to follow. Unfortunately, too many people on WoW think anything that's "technically" allowed is totally fine, even if it screws over other people.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]