<Learning Curve> 10-man 5/8 HM LF ranged dps

90 Human Paladin
Learning curve is a casual, progression based guild. We raid 2 nights a week, tues/sun at 6 server, for around 4 hours each night. Despite this rather light schedule, we endeavor to use our time in the most efficient way possible, which means we treat that 8ish hours of raiding a week seriously and expect that attitude from all our members.

We are currently looking for 1 ranged dps to fill out our roster, literally any ranged dps that can pull competitive numbers is fine. This will initially be a position that will ride bench occasionally, but will be able to come in for farm fights and will likely be in more and more for progression as 3 melee is bad for lots of encounters this tier.

We are not looking to gear someone out, you should be ready to step into hardmode raiding immediately. This means the vast majority of your gear should be at least 384 or better, and you should have 4-p t13 unless you are just the most unlucky person in the world. Please don't waste your time and ours by applying if you don't know the proper spec/gemming/gearing for your class, stand in fire, have a pentium II computer, or are on AOL dial-up.

http://forums.lcakama.com/ to apply, and please do not whisper me or any LC member asking if you have to actually fill out an application or if you can just trial or talk to us. If you can't be bothered to take 15 minutes to write briefly about why you are good at the game and not so annoying that I'd rather go on the rack than listen to you in vent for more than 15 seconds, you probably aren't the sort of person we want.

<3, the prot paladin that wishes he was ret, and that is why I am so angry.
Edited by Kythiara on 2/12/2012 7:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
phazerz still cutest etc
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
wat is dis
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
02/03/2012 09:45 AMPosted by Neezy
wat is dis
WHOA
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/03/2012 09:45 AMPosted by Neezy
wat is dis

HAI BUD
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
YO I CAN RANGED DPS LET ME REINSTALL THIS GAME
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
LF MORE 1800s QUEUE HON PLZ
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
i pray lol cause i bad :(
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Hunter or Lock would be ideal but any ranged will do atm.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
02/07/2012 06:01 AMPosted by Vitalz
Hunter

those dont exist wtf u smoking
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
HELLO?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
yes, this is dog
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Updated for 5/8 months behind, back to server 2nd! Yay being middle-sized fish in the world's smallest pond.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
at alts gunna catch you guys. better step your game up
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
02/13/2012 11:25 PMPosted by Conz
at alts gunna catch you guys. better step your game up

at alts about to catch at mains

jtw nerds

except for james - he's #1
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
#1 FANALLO RIGHT HERE!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
02/14/2012 02:29 PMPosted by Bustah
#1 FANALLO RIGHT HERE!

jk boostah > **!allo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]