Heroic Blackhorn

90 Pandaren Rogue
Got the bastard down on heroic last night and everyone was pretty pumped about it so I thought I would share our video of the kill. While there is a lot of RNG you have to fight in this encounter I still think it's fun as hell and challenging but definitely frustrating. Great job everyone getting this guy down.

Enjoy the vid :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UcrCPeiCIc
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
I'm glad that FS/ BD isn't on top anymore for once.

Grats:)

I'll be rooting for you all on the LOOOOONNNGGGG journey to Spine.

:)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Got the bastard down on heroic last night and everyone was pretty pumped about it so I thought I would share our video of the kill. While there is a lot of RNG you have to fight in this encounter I still think it's fun as hell and challenging but definitely frustrating. Great job everyone getting this guy down.

Enjoy the vid :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UcrCPeiCIc

Grats guys, im guessing the buff made it a lot easier? we havent pulled it yet this week :(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
We were on the edge of hitting phase two pre-nerf, but it makes getting the adds down just a little bit easier so you can reduce the number of twilight barrages you get.

Most of the difficulty of the fight is still dealing with soaking the barrages and avoiding add charges though.
Edited by Varbog on 2/2/2012 2:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
do i see weeds in there? :o

grats guys
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
02/02/2012 02:14 PMPosted by Guschigginz
Grats guys, im guessing the buff made it a lot easier? we havent pulled it yet this week :(
lol
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
02/02/2012 03:21 PMPosted by Spaarxx
lol

Go on...?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Real proud of my boys. Might I add that this was the first week in the history of Corpse Run that we've raided 3 nights in a week. Normally only Tues/Thurs. :)

Nerfed spine tonight..

Great job on the vid Varbog :)

edit; And props to Nistalla, our official guild Cheerleader and Morale Officer.
Edited by Mawl on 2/2/2012 4:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Completely by accident, was gonna do a FL run for Weeds' legendary but lost the quest progress by race changing so we went to DS instead.

The shattered dreams of one player becomes the success for the rest of us :P
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
pfft, i dont need that crutch anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Second plate almost off on spine!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
02/02/2012 03:29 PMPosted by Guschigginz
Go on...?

Can't just congratulate them - nerf's the only reason they beat you to it right
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
On another note..

Watching the vid, only difference I see is fire on the ground as far as technical difficult, is it just a hard dps check ?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
02/02/2012 09:30 PMPosted by Benafflõck
Can't just congratulate them - nerf's the only reason they beat you to it right

Either that or the fact they have put at least twice as many pulls into as us.

I meant a sincere congrats, so please dont take this as trolling members of Corpse Run. After reading what i wrote...i should have worded it differently.

Spaarx, not the first time you have been a tool to me for some reason...not exactly sure why. But goodluck in whatever it is that you do.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
You're a tool to lots of people in my guild for no reason, so.. its mutual.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
02/02/2012 09:38 PMPosted by Benafflõck
You're a tool to lots of people in my guild for no reason, so.. its mutual.

Hmmm, not that i can remember...i feel like im actually a very helpfull personin general and have made friends with people from your guild. You on the other hand, troll me regularly. That said, im not going to argue with you about this... just ignore your further trolling.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
On another note..

Watching the vid, only difference I see is fire on the ground as far as technical difficult, is it just a hard dps check ?

The ship just generally takes a !@#$load more damage than on normal. You have to split groups and be pretty disciplined on making sure two people groups absorb as many of the small barrages (forgetting name) as possible. And obviously, everyone except the tank that is tanking the dreadblade goes in for the large barrages.

The tanks need to alternate which of the elites they tank, and make sure that they are stacked but that the dreadblade is facing away from everyone so he doesn't cleave everyone.

02/02/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Mawl
Second plate almost off on spine!

For Emphasis! First night of attempts and we were very close to getting the second plate off.
Edited by Mawl on 2/2/2012 10:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Sad face.. I really was hoping you guys would fail.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Cupcakes?
Gratz on Blackhorn though.

Spaarxx you're fat.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Makes sense.

Grats on the kill and GL on Spine!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]