Untamed, PVP and DS group forming!

90 Human Rogue
Untamed is a brand new guild with experienced Raiders that broke apart from another guild to do our own thing. We want to have fun and try to get people geared for raids, DS, and Rbgs.
Pvp OR pve, we don't mind having you either way or both! Even if you're just looking to be social, we would love to have you!

Mail me or PST me in game with any questions!
Reply Quote
Hey there, transferring over from my current server this weekend, and looking for a home. what time are you guys planing on raiding/RBGing? do you have a website?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Our raid times will be Tuesday and Thursday 5-8 server time. And will be starting RBG's when we have the numbers which should be very soon. You can message anyone in Untamed for an invite.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Untamed is looking for the following classes to fill our raid spots:

1 Prot Pally
1 Resto Shammy
1 Disc Priest

Also in need of ranged dps. Mage, Hunter and Elemental Shammy.

Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 5:00 - 8:00 server time.

All levels are welcome to join as well

If you are looking for a fun social guild to enjoy this guild is the right one for you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
We have plenty of room for more raiders, and we gotta build that PVP team up too!

I can help you cap out conquest as often as you like, i'm constantly running 2's with guildies, regardless of resil : )
Edited by Finkai on 2/23/2012 8:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Still recruiting, we have lots of peeps now, specifically looking for more tanks n heals for raiding!

Of course we'd like to raid 4 times a week now, so hoping we can get as MANY as possible for a week team on Tues / Thurs and a weekend team Sat 4pm and sun 3pm server time.

Messsage any of us in game or post here.

Website is in a skeleton form as of this moment but being worked on and fattening up with some additional content by the day. :)PS: We NEED more pvpers too! Heals AND dps! : )
Edited by Finkai on 3/26/2012 10:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Neville self destruct.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]