Valor Resto Trinket?

90 Goblin Shaman
What's the best valor trinket for a resto shaman?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
None.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Based on my gear, then, what would you recommend I upgrade next with Valor?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Get cloak and relic as there are no upgrades to those slots in DS. And don't use pure blue gems, get purified Demonseye in those sockets.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
if you're hitting the 2k or w/e haste plateau, then the valor trinket with haste on it... but other than maybe that, none of them.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
02/03/2012 05:38 AMPosted by Thünder
if you're hitting the 2k or w/e haste plateau, then the valor trinket with haste on it... but other than maybe that, none of them.
still none. They're horrible, and not worth the loss in int.
My advice? Wait on a LFR Seal of the Seven Signs oe w/e it's called, or Heart of the Unliving.
For an upgrade you can get without raiding, try buying Darkmoon Card: Tsunami. Not an ilvl upgrade, but still a halfway decent trinket for alts or people with no luck on drops.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Still cant get windward, or heart to drop for myself >.>
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
02/03/2012 11:18 PMPosted by Xoj
you don't want windward, that trinket is absolute trash for shamans.

I wouldn't say it is trash. Personally i put it right behind HoU and JoD. 25icd and crits off of RT or HR means it goes off all the time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]