Why do you PvP?

85 Human Priest
Greetings,

Just wanted to ask the PvP'ers of Cairne, why they choose to PvP; for myself, I enjoy the thrill of teaming up with friends and earning success through playing well. That and the occasional dump on a 0 resil huntard furiously smashing his face into the keyboard, managing to somehow hit his deterrence and shoot no more then a foot up a hill. Discuss, if you will.

/thread
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Because I shred
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Well low level brackets it was really fun as a hunter because not going to lie, they dominate. But at lvl 85, it becomes extremely hard for hutners in BG's/Arenas. And im not trying to be cocky either but I'm pretty good, and i guess i just like the challenge, combined with the rewards.

Alternativly, I have a mage and I've tried pvp on him and hate it. I mostly use him as a pve toon, but seriously youre right, its a wonder that i manage to shoot more than a foot up a hill, being a hunter is sadface.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
After years of staged fights, fighting the same bosses with the same strategy dropping the same loot it gets mind numbing boring. PvP is different each match, ohh sure you can bet that Horde will always take Blacksmith and Workshop and noobs will always fight on the roads but you have the element of surprise. Also you can either play in the team or venture out on your own.
Even with all the Bgs we have today to choose from I still miss the TM/SS battles.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
...PvP'ers of Cairne

...earning success through playing well...

Like Starburst.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I play pvp because I love the taste of alliance blood on my sword. Please alli look around ur city ur find me.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
The challenge of fighting PEOPLE is one thing. Showing some faction pride is one. And the thrill of being close to "death".

There is no one reason for me.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Healing random BGs is more fun than healing PUGs. Plus it's fun to rock out some Horde pride. There's been far too much "the Horde and Alliance must come together to face..." going on in the expansions.

Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Well, that was just Cataclysm, really. ToC was as close to Horde v Alliance as you'll probably ever see for the rest of WoW.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Well low level brackets it was really fun as a hunter because not going to lie, they dominate. But at lvl 85, it becomes extremely hard for hutners in BG's/Arenas. And im not trying to be cocky either but I'm pretty good, and i guess i just like the challenge, combined with the rewards.

Alternativly, I have a mage and I've tried pvp on him and hate it. I mostly use him as a pve toon, but seriously youre right, its a wonder that i manage to shoot more than a foot up a hill, being a hunter is sadface.

BE GUD
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Because I love to gank people, it is my bread and butter on this game after an hour of farming heroic DS I then head over to horde territory and begin killing people until they graveyard rez and rage quit.

The eyes of Gankenstein's Monster are upon you Cairne.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]