The Immortal - A new kind of guild :D

85 Human Rogue
Do you like purple pixels? Does your heart race just before a boss is about to drop, hoping you see the item you want pop up? Do you often find yourself staring at your character tab statistics, wondering what they would look like with a bunch of heroic epix? Do you obsess over min maxing your character? Do thoughts of you pwning noobs with your mad dps keep you up at night? Do you link your insane dps in guild chat to show just how leet you are?

If this sounds like you, then you have absolutely no chance whatsoever of getting into our guild :D.

If however, you play wow for…wait for it…I know this word may seem ‘weird’ to you at first when you read it so bear with me… “FUN” and most importantly, to share fun experiences with other people, then we might be interested in inviting you to our playing group!

Who are we? Former hardcore raiders who rode the loot train, drank the cool aid, took the red pill, dived into spreadsheets, elitist jerks forums, min maxing to the Nth degree and at some point or another, the train stalled just long enough for us to awaken from the haze to realize that the train was in fact….riding on circular tracks, going nowhere.

Loot comes and goes, the only thing that remains is the people you play with and whether or not you are capable of having fun with them whether you’re owning face or wiping all night. If you can’t understand this…don’t worry, you will one day, for now, enjoy the cool aid!

Don’t get me wrong. We raid. We clear DS weekly in our 10 man and are starting heroics (our guild just formed recently). We don’t allow people to raid with us with improper gemming, or improper spec or some other bonehead move. If someone is having difficulty with a boss mechanic, we usually take them aside and try to see if the issue can be resolved. If you don’t understand how something works, it doesn’t mean you’re bad, it means you’re uninformed. What we are looking for are players who are eager to LEARN and have FUN.

We’re also mount/achievement/pet !@#$%s, so if you’re up for old school raids we are so down, if you’re up for doing crazy ^-*! in BG’s (like forming a wall of death in WSG or camping a graveyard in AV, or other such silliness) we are down.

We don’t play wow for any other reason than FUN, and so should you. Look us up in game or send me mail to schedule an interview.

We are The Immortal.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Great guys. I approve very much. I need pvp buddies. *call me*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Just to add, we are also level 25 and offer member repairs.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Update: Our second week in DS as a guild and we got heroic Morch :).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Feed the new kitty or it will die.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Parabill!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thank you but we don't RP as a guild. We would like to build a great,fun guild. Come join us. :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I personally think we need more of this mentality in the game lately. Good luck guys - I hope you all get a big enough group to take over the server with awesomeness and fun instead of spreadsheet .. errr .. -ness .. (?)

PS : You forgot the obligatory "We offer free /waffles to all members" in the post, but I'm sure it's in the membership charter though, right? >{^.^}<
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bump...still looking for memeber and a few good players for our second raid

/waffle (by proxy) ~_^
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
bump
Reply Quote
paw prints of approval!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lubricant.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
We need healers and a tank for our second run! Send me in game mail for details, the run is Saturday at 6 server.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Hi Enemi - I am currently on my way to 85 (only hit 80 this morning!) I am very much looking for a guild to join as the one I am currently a member of was set up by myself and my RL best mate (who doesn't play all that much anymore) this is an alt that I am leveling at the moment who I intend to be my new main! My other 85 is Nartoth a human DK.

I would love to talk to you about joining your guild as it sounds very fun and down to earth! would I be able to message you in game?

Regards,

Aranarth
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
/bump

<3

Pyro
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Warrior
OMG!

This was the perfect post to bring a smile to my face!
I love your opening build up and all!

You see I've been playing...well, something else for the past three months.
And as awesome as that other game is, it lacks two very important things for me:
1: comradery (sp?)
2: This is most important....Gnomes! I just have to have my Gnomes.

My problem is, I switched to this server right before logging out on December 9th. And I don't know anyone here yet.
My other problem? I've completely forgotten almost everything I knew.

I've never been one to be at the "Top of the list" of gamers. I've always played simply to have fun. To enjoy the company of others. And to explore the great world of Azeroth.
I've done the journey to 85 on multiple characters (My mage "main" was moved here as well)

I was never a hardcore player/raider. Why? Because I was just never "good enough".
I was the one who reveled in others accomplishments, and was there to cheer them on.
Not that I didn't want to go along or be a part of the group...But I seemed to fall into the "wall-flower" or "Cheer-leader" role.

The one thing I have not forgot is my characters, and who they are to me.
Yes, I'm an RPer.
And I've started my sixth priest (I like the class) here. His name is Microlux. He's lvl 10.
And he lives with the Elves. (leveling those areas)

There's also this girl here. She's a rough and tumble little thing. Takes on more than she should. But has a HUGE soft spot for critters.

Wow, that went way further than I thought it would...sorry..

My intent was to let you know that you touched someone today. Made me smile.
Gave me hope...
Edited by Leosa on 3/7/2012 11:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
@ Leosa - your "style" is very familiar. have we met?
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Shaman
Enemi, you misspelled Kool-Aid, I am disappoint son.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]