87 Tauren Druid
Back to the top
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
BAM
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey, still recruiting a tank?

If so im currently looking for a guild after takeing firelands of as a swiched to night crew at my job makeing me unable to raid in my last guild (group one Unhallowed) (Merchants of Death Raid Leader before that for all of wrath)

I have 0 firelands experance only DS on LFR but for t11 i was 6/11 HM and took part in 3 other HM t11 fights when current.

Ofset Holy (just as geared as my prot and play it just as well but rather tank other than the odd raid where it is needed to get the raid going).

Have vent/mumble/skype with mic.

Ill pst you in game if i see you but ive been playing starwars the old republic as of late in my spare time, as im more of a guild player without one I havent been logging in much but ill be checking back here also.

A few questions thou:

Loot system being used?
When you expect to have the group going given the large amount of players needed still (by your post)?
Your Progression?
Reply Quote
Hey Amo. I actually came from MoD, so I think I've seen you round, possibly even raided with you while tanking on Tauradin.

I'm definitely still looking for people, but recruiting seems to be tougher than I remembered. Maybe in two-three weeks we'd have most of the group fleshed out? Since I don't want to hold others up, I've just been keeping people's names on a list as they come to me.

Loot system: MS > OS. I feel the group would be mature enough to just abide through a /roll. I've never needed a loot system besides this in any groups I've lead.

My personal progression, with content being current, was a few hardmodes in Ulduar, 4/5 H ToC 10m, 9/12 H ICC 25m, 8/12 T11 before taking a break. I didn't come back until the very tail end of T12 and have only done 7/8 LFR which was a joke and therefore decided to try to form a 10m group. Here we are.

I still need 3 heals and 3-4 dps if I were to count you, my brother, and one dps that contacted me.
Edited by Tauradin on 2/7/2012 12:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
And while double checking Taur's progression, I derped it up and posted on him.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Tauradin woke up again >.>
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Ya you tanked in mod at the time i was raid leading for awhile (razzysnazzy and any fourm of those toons + this one was myn)

Recruitment has always been harder than it used to since guild levels and now LFR keeping some people occupied enough.

Din't know that was one of your alts lol.

But if your up for tanking with me ill join ether way sitting in there as you wait to get a raiding group up is better than sitting in the guild i parked this toon in (its dead only 1-2 people on on avg when i get on, and dosen't raid at all.)

You probbly remeber a few of my toons and knpw the kind of player I am but you would of mainly seen my holy play.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]