LFM Herald of the Titans

90 Human Death Knight
Working on starting a group for Herald of the Titans on Alliance. You don't necessarily need to be 80 already but you should be willing to put the time necessary in to getting to 80 and then gearing for the achievement. Once we have most or all people at level 80 we will organize runs of 10 and 25 man Ulduar to gear out our characters.

By the time you've reached 80 you should have a BiS list compiled and know exactly how to acquire it. Info on gearing can be found here: http://www.wowpedia.org/Herald_of_the_Titans. Despite the posted info there is apparently an error (or was) where certain ranged items still had to be ilvl 226 including wands, err on the side of caution when building your gear lists.

We will be running 2 tanks, 3 healers, and 5 dps. Please choose and level a class you are comfortable playing in a raid scenario and keep in mind that while it will almost certainly be easier than it was prior to Cataclysm, there will still be a good bit of work and wiping involved in clearing this. For anyone rerolling as Alliance or on this server specifically to get this achievement, we will do our best to make sure everyone is in the best gear and enchants possible.

Current roster:

Tanks:
Jamjacket - Paladin
Antymony - Death Knight

Healers:
[1]
[2]
[3]

DPS:
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]

Interested players should post here or send me a tell or in game mail on my death knight (Rusthole) or on my paladin (Jamjacket). It will be first come first serve with possible exceptions being made for people who come late to the party with fully prepped characters. There is no specific timeline on this so please give some indication as to how soon you expect to be level 80 and ready to run for gear.
Reply Quote
I can be 80 in about 3 months
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
To my knowledge the title and achievement have been removed, like Immortal and Undying.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
It has not been removed. You just need to be 80 to do it. Unless they ninja-took it out in the last patch or something.

Another thing to note is I'm 99% sure they took off the hour time limit for fighting him each week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
It is still present but you can only get it if you're level 80 and everyone in the group is wearing the appropriate gear. Assuming you could find 9 85s who already got the achieve and wanted to help you could do it with a single 80 and a bunch of 85s (they may have fixed this). Also yes, no more hour time limit, factor in the addition of mastery and the changed talents and spells and it's easier now than it was when it was current.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I see, well good luck to you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]