recruiting for new raiders, CRONUS

90 Dwarf Paladin
there is a new guild on the scryers......yes another one. the goal is to take "unexperienced" players and teach them about raids and mechanics, i myself do not have alot of experience so this is a learning experience for everyone. those that have raid spots or want raid spot are expected to have knowledge of the raids and boss mechanics, there is no way to get experience with out having the oportunity to go and try the raids out yourself. i am hoping to get support from the larger guilds and their leaders in helping create skilled and geared raiders so our little server can maybe get out of the basement. i am hoping in the next 2 weeks i am able to put together a solid 10 man crew to start doing FL. anyone interested message myself or fus in game, i will also be looking for people leveling new toons or alts. im able to help players gear and set up their gear well enough to run in the new DS raids but they must be willing to work on their toons and game play.

applicants can apply to the guild Cronus or message fus in game
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
i know, whats the deal with those stupid charms, ran 2 HoTs and got 1 charm....
Reply Quote
65 Human Warrior
I see a Fus, but i dont see a Roh or a Da, what is this?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]