Can someone let me pickpocket hagara?

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I've been trying to get into a group that's at hagara in dragon soul to let my rogue pickpocket her. Are there any groups that plan on getting to hagara today that would be willing to let me quickly join and pick pocket her?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Not sure what days they raid, but you can hit up DTK any night they're running through DS. Whisper Theroz (or one of his many alts), and he should be able to help you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/11/2012 04:55 AMPosted by Andorîîan
Not sure what days they raid, but you can hit up DTK any night they're running through DS. Whisper Theroz (or one of his many alts), and he should be able to help you.

They're horde, which makes it a bit difficult.

If you know the fights, you might have better luck forming a pug. Getting to Hagara isn't terribly difficult as long as the raid leader knows what they're doing and people can follow directions.

Bringing someone in to pickpocket disrupts the raid for several minutes, so most people aren't too keen on the idea. You never know though, I'd recommend just whispering guilds and asking.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]