Your Guild Sucks!!

85 Orc Death Knight
HEY now that I have your attention!!!
Are you rethinking your current guild? Is your current guild transferring to another server?
Are you tired of those bossy guild officers tellin you when to be online and what to do with YOUR time when you are online??
Or do you just want to be one of those "cool people" that has phat raid geerz??
Well <The Gilded Blade> is once again recruiting! We’re 5/8, building up a 2nd 10 man team and looking to get into 25 man content. We’re a casual raiding guild that runs Monday-Thursday and Saturday 7-11pm Eastern Time.
We drink, we swear, we make fun of people who role play AND people with handicaps! Hell, we'd eat our own if we thought it would give us a raid buff!
Check out www.thegildedblade.enjin.com and fill out an app.
The application is very simple. We’re not lookin for brain surgeons; just people who can follow instructions and want to progress as a player and as a guild.
Edited by Darthstupid on 2/5/2012 12:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
I'm Ruderasta and I approve this message. Also i trinket sap.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
02/05/2012 02:10 PMPosted by Ruderasta

I'm Leathalgurl and I approve this message approval. Also i have a crush on Kagrenac.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
02/05/2012 02:12 PMPosted by Leathalgurl

I'm Leathalgurl and I approve this message approval. Also i have a crush on Kagrenac.

I'm Kagrenac and I am best dk on server, you are all inferior. I also approve this message.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
i too approve of your approval of the approval of this message approval.

oh and i have a trinket too!
wanna see?
wait... i dont remember where i put it.

/sifting banks and bags

prolly on my main. i'll get back to you on that.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
I don't log in for a day and this is what happens. Well this should be interesting, let me get my popcorn and see where this goes.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
SUP RUDE! <3
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
HEY hey...no..no..You can have this thread...Its Darths, and he no wants to share! lol
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
lmao! well the easily offended need not apply. =OP

and i only "started" this thread. what you guys do with it is entirely up to you. but i too have popcorn and i'm all for entertainment.

i will say this, though. there may not be much room for Alliance on this thread cuz we all know they are teh suxxorz.

if you haven't checked out our website yet, i would suggest doing so.
especially if you think yer guild doesn't suck. then you'll need to /gquit and join ours so that i can prove my point. yer guild really does suck...

goto www.TheGildedBlade.enjin.com and drop an app. there are only a few easy to answer questions on there but be warned. it might be difficult for alliance. they fall under the category of "of people with handicaps."

Ding fries are done
ding fries are done
ding fries are done
ding fries are done

I gotta run
I gotta run
I gotta run
I gotta run

I work at Burger King making flame-broiled whoppers I wear paper hats

Would you like an apple pie with that?

Ding fries are done
ding fries are done
ding fries are done
ding fries are done

I gotta run
I gotta run
I gotta run
I gotta run

Don't touch the fries in hot fat it really hurts bad and so do skin graphs

Wait for the bell
Can't hear the bell
Where is the bell
Wait for the bell

Ding fries are done
Diiing friiies are dooone

lawlz
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Roflmao guys! You make me so proud how on how grownup and professional you are turning out to be. Make's me such a proud Mommy! :D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
the song totally makes me want to join, where do i sign up =]
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
Operation confuse idiots has been successful captain!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
02/09/2012 11:42 AMPosted by Ruderasta
Operation confuse idiots has been successful captain!

Very good, come back to base command asap.........i expect a full report by tomorrow.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
02/09/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Kagrenac
Very good, come back to base command asap.........i expect a full report by tomorrow.

You got my face wrong silly
Edit: Looks like "I" sucked on a lemon and got a tan lol
Edited by Kagrenac on 2/9/2012 8:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
This is great popcorn! Anyone want some?!?!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
02/09/2012 11:10 PMPosted by Saintjude
This is great popcorn! Anyone want some?!?!!

Extra butter?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
oh god its a TGB post. when i saw darthstupid i should ahve just assumed.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I am Kerinaltor and I am a Gnome Priest.

Using the power of Gnome magic and a little mind control, I shall steal this thread.

Join <Glory of the Fallen> and receive your very own personal manservant, a complimentary mint on your hearthstone every night, and utilize a guild timeshare condo located in Onyxia's lair*.

(*ok, we lied. But we're a pretty cool guild anyway! Join today :)
Reply Quote
I hear this thread has a Gnome infestation and as a representative of OrcGnomekin, I am here to deal with the problem. These little buggers will strip a healthy thread bare in about 3 hours if you don't handle the problem at its source. We have found whats "bugging you!!!" <Grabs Kerinaltor by the scruff of the neck and punts him back to Ironforge>. Its the only real way to deal with these bugs. OrcGnomekin has given up on Ironforge and labeled it uninhabitable to anyone over the height of 3'5".

Please no-one panic the infestation has been dealt with you may hear the occasional rant from a dying Dwarf or Gnome but these will subside quickly and is to be expected. feel free to punt any more that should bring their foul odor with them.

THIS THREAD IS ORCGNOMEKIN CERTIFIED.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]