Shared Achievements?

90 Human Paladin
Has there been any talk about this?

I used to love Ret paladin, with a mix of pve holy. But now it just's kinda meh compared to the Divine storm days. But I feel stuck to him because of the amount of time that has been put into him.
Reply Quote
Only pets will be shared and maybe mounts as far as i know.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
02/06/2012 04:18 PMPosted by Unbeateable

.. and some raid achievements.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/06/2012 04:18 PMPosted by Unbeateable

They talked about also having account wide achieves. Very briefly with no specifics on how it would be implemented or when. Seems pets are a priority and then mounts and achieves will come later if the first two work out.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
With Mists of Pandaria, account-wide achievements will indeed become available at the Battle.net account level, and many achievements will be shared among characters. A wide array of achievements will certainly be covered, including achievements that relate to everything from raiding and PvP to maxing out professions and assorted fun challenges. We really love the idea that players will at last be able to proudly display proof of the full scope of their adventures around Azeroth, regardless of which character they choose to play on any given day.

While we are still working out the details regarding how various specific achievements will interact with the new system, once we have a bit more information to share with you, we’ll certainly let you know.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Well awesome sauce.

Cuz I'm not getting MoonGuard from End Time ever again.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Account wide achievements holy YES.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Yes... YES! YESSS!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
With Mists of Pandaria, account-wide achievements will indeed become available at the Battle.net account level, and many achievements will be shared among characters. A wide array of achievements will certainly be covered, including achievements that relate to everything from raiding and PvP to maxing out professions and assorted fun challenges. We really love the idea that players will at last be able to proudly display proof of the full scope of their adventures around Azeroth, regardless of which character they choose to play on any given day.

While we are still working out the details regarding how various specific achievements will interact with the new system, once we have a bit more information to share with you, we’ll certainly let you know.

Is it currently planned for achievements that require a certain number, such as honorable kills for example, to be shared between characters as well? For example I don't really enjoy PvPing on my druid, but I have a ret pally which I do PvP on. So will my honorable kills from the two characters be combined?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Woot! <3
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Worgen Warlock

Will this also apply to titles that apply to specific achievements? I would love to have my PVP title on a character that hasn't been gathering dust for 4 years.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Thanks for the Info :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I've decided Blizzard withholds these announcements until someone makes the right thread. >..>
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
moon guard was easy, got it first time i tried for it, all u have to do is have the healer heal in their offspec. easy mode
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

YES! There is a higher being out there that cares!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
02/06/2012 05:56 PMPosted by Alona
Will this also apply to titles that apply to specific achievements? I would love to have my PVP title on a character that hasn't been gathering dust for 4 years.

I'm in the same boat, except I still play this character.

I'd move my Paladin back to Horde/Blood Elf, so my Protection spec Blood Knight would be a Blood Guard.

Talk about fitting.
Reply Quote
67 Orc Warrior

Any chance you could comment on mounts and heirlooms, are they on the bill to become account wide items? Grinding multiple times for things I've already acquired makes me sad :(
Edited by Uglúk on 2/6/2012 6:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
10 Troll Warlock

I really look forward to hearing about if/when mounts become shared. Like the OP I feel stuck with my main due to the amount of work I've put into my mount and pet collection. Oddly enough I'm a bit indifferent to achievements.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman

I really look forward to hearing about if/when mounts become shared. Like the OP I feel stuck with my main due to the amount of work I've put into my mount and pet collection. Oddly enough I'm a bit indifferent to achievements.

I'm the same way. I don't care as much about the achievements themselves as the rewards I get for them. For instance certain titles, mounts, and pets.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
When they announced this.. I think I..did..something.... yeah... it's pretty FREAKING sweet!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]