Shared Achievements?

90 Worgen Warrior
02/06/2012 05:58 PMPosted by Eternalpeace
moon guard was easy, got it first time i tried for it, all u have to do is have the healer heal in their offspec. easy mode

My priest just uses the efficient plain "heal" and some add always tries to get him.

When I got it I wasn't even aware it existed. I ran the instance like normal, reached Tyrande and it popped up.

But I have no idea how to keep my priest from getting 1 cat swipe.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
YESSS!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
With Mists of Pandaria, account-wide achievements will indeed become available at the Battle.net account level, and many achievements will be shared among characters. A wide array of achievements will certainly be covered, including achievements that relate to everything from raiding and PvP to maxing out professions and assorted fun challenges. We really love the idea that players will at last be able to proudly display proof of the full scope of their adventures around Azeroth, regardless of which character they choose to play on any given day.While we are still working out the details regarding how various specific achievements will interact with the new system, once we have a bit more information to share with you, we’ll certainly let you know.

Thanks for the info!
Reply Quote
10 Troll Warlock
02/06/2012 06:01 PMPosted by Galátea
I'm the same way. I don't care as much about the achievements themselves as the rewards I get for them. For instance certain titles, mounts, and pets.

Plus you know.. it's not like I'm ever getting another Zulian Tiger. Neverminding all the other mounts which I get all inexplicably weird and girly about.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I wonder if achievement mounts will be included. So I don't have to finish World Events on all my characters so they all get the purple proto drake.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
With Mists of Pandaria, account-wide achievements will indeed become available at the Battle.net account level, and many achievements will be shared among characters. A wide array of achievements will certainly be covered, including achievements that relate to everything from raiding and PvP to maxing out professions and assorted fun challenges. We really love the idea that players will at last be able to proudly display proof of the full scope of their adventures around Azeroth, regardless of which character they choose to play on any given day.

While we are still working out the details regarding how various specific achievements will interact with the new system, once we have a bit more information to share with you, we’ll certainly let you know.

I am curious whether that means all my characters will get achievement-based mounts. Or are mounts only award to the character that earns the achievement? I can see pro's and con's, but I suspect there will be pressure to make those mounts accessible.

On the other hand, if you do that, it may kill a lot of the incentive people have to go back and do old meta's.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I'm really hoping this means my current main with 165 pets, 116 mounts 11k+ achieves gets to inherit my Herald of the Titans from my old main....that would be sweet!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
With Mists of Pandaria, account-wide achievements will indeed become available at the Battle.net account level, and many achievements will be shared among characters. A wide array of achievements will certainly be covered, including achievements that relate to everything from raiding and PvP to maxing out professions and assorted fun challenges. We really love the idea that players will at last be able to proudly display proof of the full scope of their adventures around Azeroth, regardless of which character they choose to play on any given day.

While we are still working out the details regarding how various specific achievements will interact with the new system, once we have a bit more information to share with you, we’ll certainly let you know.

You sir, have made my day.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
All Achievements, Mounts and Pets should be shared, else you can't really "switch mains" after so much time spent on one character.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
wow, this acually means i may join the 12000 club! I got a PvP toon with almost all PvP achieves and a Raiding toon as well so this is good news for me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Now here's a question Id love answered. Now, with account wide achievements, it brings into question the pets, titles, and mounts attached to each one. My dk has the crusader title from the argent tournament. With things like titles, pets, and mounts attached with the achievements, will we also receive the titles, pets, and mounts on the various other toons on our account, or just the toon who got the achievement? Id love if you could give some insight on this part.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
Well between like 3 of my characters, I have Battlemaster. It would be kind of cool to log in one day and have that pop up filling in the gaps of my 2 main characters I play lol.

Good announcement blizz, even if its not for everything, still a great change. Nice one!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
So Achievements and Companions so far. What about mounts, titles, reputations, ect.?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

noice

<3 you Wally
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
This is probably the best news I've heard since the initial addition of achievements and maybe Ulduar, I'm so freakin pumped I now feel like I'm free to play whatever class I'm most interested in!! Very pleased Blizzard :D
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Warrior
02/06/2012 05:52 PMPosted by Vaeflare
become available at the Battle.net account level

Why don't I like the sound of that..
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue

Status of account wide mounts or at least mounts becoming Bind on Account?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]