SUCCESSFUL GRIZZLY HILLS RBG RUN!!!

85 Human Mage
They said it couldn't be done! Thanks for all of the guys who helped our first night out go perfect. 4-0 RBG wins at an overall 1800 mmr.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
scumbag bofo
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
<3
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Pssh. This wasn't aimed at any one person in particular. Many people (with good reason I might add) let me know how they felt it would be very hard to get a group of GOOD people together for RBGs on this server. I can't say I blame them, I'm just happy for our team and I look forward to future success in our endeavors. Again I open the door out to any and all pvpers on Grizzly Hills. I want to know you guys. I want to establish a healthy environment for people who love pvp on our server, from casuals to the hardcore. Just message me if you have any questions or would just like to run bgs. Look forward to meeting you guys!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]