The lights are ON but nobody is home!

100 Night Elf Hunter
Since Star War: The Old Republic came out in December, I've notice that Ravenfail, err I mean Ravencrest is emptier that usual. AND that's saying something.

I hate to say it
So I'll type it instead
Let the sad news be spread
That Ravencrest is just about dead.

See I,m a poet and didn't know it. XP

But seriously this server is in dire straits at the moment. I'd server transfer but 1.) Like Jack Benny (if you don't know who he is look him up) I'm a cheep bastard. 2.) I have not the foggiest idea were I'd even consider transferring too.

So will one of the fine folks at Blizzard consider one of my earlier post (Realm Consolidation not Realm Mergers) and do it already. Because as it stands now if you don't I'm going to most likely to have the whole server to my self at some point (which sucks unless I can raid horde cities solo).
Reply Quote
82 Draenei Shaman
Its okay, I'm still here. I'm a drifter, you see, I come rolling by every now and then, shout at the top of lungs whatever is on my mind at that time, then run around hitting the nearest breathing organic with my pair of fishies. Enchanted with flametongue.

FISH TACO.

(But on a serious note I'd say its because this is the last content patch we'll have in Cataclysm, and it'll be awhile until we get news of when Pandaria/Diablo 3 will be released.)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
SHERATON! He said it!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Speaking of Star Wars, I have an overweight Alliance tentacle-head Gunslinger named Mardoch on Lord Praxas if anybody heads that way.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/08/2012 10:19 AMPosted by Darmoch
Speaking of Star Wars, I have an overweight Alliance tentacle-head Gunslinger named Mardoch on Lord Praxas if anybody heads that way.

Lord Praven, goddangit, Lord Praven.

All hail Lord Praven.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Gnaw.
Edited by Camirex on 2/8/2012 2:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Was thinking of picking it up or Skyrim... alot of people i met liked Skyrim.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/08/2012 03:39 PMPosted by Wowzerz
Was thinking of picking it up or Skyrim... alot of people i met liked Skyrim.

Only if you get it on PC and mod it to your liking.

My Little Pony dragons and horses are the best thing to ever grace Bethesda games.

And Space Core, too, I guess.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
This thread needs moar Mercenaries Brigade. :D
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Sheraton:

My Little Pony dragons and horses are the best thing to ever grace Bethesda games.

Yeah PC is how I roll, Actually next week I'm building my new machine...

i7 2600K OC 4.8GHZ Water Cooled
16GB PC 1600
120GB Mushkin SSD
2x 500GB WD Black's
Dual ATI 6950's
some other misc stuff :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Sheraton:

16GB PC 1600
120GB Mushkin SSD
2x 500GB WD Black's
Dual ATI 6950's

Cool brag bro
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sheraton:

16GB PC 1600
120GB Mushkin SSD
2x 500GB WD Black's
Dual ATI 6950's

If only we could have an off-WoW Ravencrest gaming community where we can get together and play co-op PC games...

Shameless plug brought to you by Ravencrest-US Steam group, all hail Ravenfail.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I kinda perfer Pre Steam content... It was much better being an elitest in CS and not haveing 1000000 people following you

Cam: Wasn't ment for bragging. It's always good to post specs of new machines to get opinions from others. Some people may have more insight on specfic hardware. I've heard some complain about SSD drives but have yet to have an issue with one
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]