Question about Zuluhed population

90 Draenei Paladin
How active would you say Zuluhed is compared to other servers? This has been my first an donly server and I wondered if it is indicative of how most other servers are. I see that we are usually labeled a low population server, but I've seen a decent number of people milling about in game.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Dead in my opinion. This is a Very under populated server compared to an average one.
Reply Quote
It sometimes hits medium but i play on another server that's medium all the time and there's a lot more going on then Zulu, but i still like zulu for some reason :P
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
If you're very serious about anything pve or pvp related, this is a terrible server. The introduction of the epic gems this last patch showed how hurtful it is to be on this server. 8k for red gems on our server when it's 2k on others? LOL. Plus, so many more mats available. Small servers like ours have !@#$ economies that really hurt the gaming experience.

The raiding seen has really gone down hill since wrath. In wrath, there were many more 10 and 25 man guilds raiding. Today there's only 3 25man guilds and an equal amount of 10 mans. The best thing about Zuluhed is the small sense of community where everyone knows everyone's alts.

If you're more casual, larger pops have more to offer with Gold DKP runs, pugs that actually down content, and just more going on.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
02/03/2012 06:21 PMPosted by Bombdiggity
The best thing about Zuluhed is the small sense of community where everyone knows everyone's alts.

*Jaws theme*
Reply Quote
02/03/2012 09:12 PMPosted by Shujenka
The best thing about Zuluhed is the small sense of community where everyone knows everyone's alts.

*Jaws theme*

oh i get it....batman theme? :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
If you're very serious about anything pve or pvp related, this is a terrible server. The introduction of the epic gems this last patch showed how hurtful it is to be on this server. 8k for red gems on our server when it's 2k on others? LOL. Plus, so many more mats available. Small servers like ours have !@#$ economies that really hurt the gaming experience.

The raiding seen has really gone down hill since wrath. In wrath, there were many more 10 and 25 man guilds raiding. Today there's only 3 25man guilds and an equal amount of 10 mans. The best thing about Zuluhed is the small sense of community where everyone knows everyone's alts.

If you're more casual, larger pops have more to offer with Gold DKP runs, pugs that actually down content, and just more going on.

I noticed the cost of gems. Makes a little more sense now that you mentioned it. Gotta get my guild jewelcrafter crackin' on making some of that stuff.

I noticed there wasn't a lot of raiders. My guild is trying to change that slightly. Almost enough people to do 10-mans now and it would be nice to find another guild like that. Combine forces for 25-mans.

I've been kind of sad that it seems a tad slow, but I think it might just take some initiative on some people's parts to get it rolling again.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
This server is pretty dead most of the time. If you are not here to raid with OR, don't xfer here. You can't even pug normal Firelands, full of garbage players here.
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Mage
02/08/2012 06:29 PMPosted by Brutalbanana
This server is pretty dead most of the time. If you are not here to raid with OR, don't xfer here. You can't even pug normal Firelands, full of garbage players here.

Rob wonders why him and his guild get no respect here.
Reply Quote
02/08/2012 06:29 PMPosted by Brutalbanana

Will you be my bff? :)
Reply Quote
86 Undead Mage
02/08/2012 08:34 PMPosted by Zorxilzz

No he doesn't.
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Mage
02/08/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Foulbbqstain

No he doesn't.

Ashley! Let's see him crying!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Edited by Drjerks on 3/16/2012 6:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Edited by Drjerks on 3/16/2012 6:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
02/09/2012 11:07 AMPosted by Drjerks

*Jaws theme*

i TRIED TO KILL YOU ON MY MAGE IN THE ARENA BUT DARKNIPS DIDNT FOLO ME IN! UFGRFHVE8GVF

*Jawsier theme* DUN UH DUN UH
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
We tried to beautifulize the server, but we got rejected.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
02/08/2012 08:34 PMPosted by Zorxilzz

Who the !@#$% are you?
Reply Quote
02/12/2012 10:42 PMPosted by Brutalbanana
We tried to beautifulize the server, but we got rejected.

oh you can ignore me but you will be my bff ;) (that's a wink face if you didn't notice)
Edited by Tsuin on 2/13/2012 12:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
this place is a real piece of !@#$
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]