<A> Hallowed Remnants Recruiting

90 Night Elf Rogue
Overall, I’m not aiming to spew out a bunch of nonsense about how this will be the best guild on server, or have people line up and offer testimonies that feel forced about how this is such an awesome guild and how everyone should be lucky to be in such a guild… Nor am I aiming to try and pretend that we will be doing anything that other guilds haven’t tried. Making false promises is not what I think is good for a recruitment post. What I will do however is explain just what it is I am trying to do with the guild as well as what to expect from it on a whole.

PvE

We currently have one solid raid group and we’re wanting more to swap in, as well as get more raids going through the week. Our primary raid times, as of right now, are Tuesday and Thursday, starting at 6pm server time and usually going for three hours. I don’t expect people to show up every single raid, but if you sign up, I do expect you to make it, or at least be certain to inform someone if something happens as soon as you can.

We use KSK as a loot system for current tier raids. You can expect to win gear regardless of how new you are to the guild as long as you actively raid with us or make an attempt to raid. Sat for a week? No need to worry, if you’re 1 on the KSK list, you’ll still be at that spot the next week. The list won’t change outside of raid nights and the occasional suicides of inactive raiders/those that constantly miss raids they sign up for without any notification… But all you need to do is let someone know if you need downtime from raiding to reserve your spot on the list.

Things like legendaries and patterns are handled differently. Legendaries will always end up going towards those that will benefit the guild the most. Highest DPS? Chances are, you’ll get dibs at the legendary as long as you are active and willing to make that commitment. However, with that in mind, don’t expect to come into a raid once randomly and instantly expect Legendary Quest Item X being given to you. Patterns are always given priority to those in raid first, so don’t expect to be given a Blacksmithing pattern if you’re not a blacksmith on your current character as priority because your alt really needs it.

PvP

As of right now, we have no active RBG team, and a handful of us are wanting to break into it more seriously. With that in mind, we are actively looking to try and form a RBG group, within and outside of guild if need be, to get things going. Looking to get arenas going as well as actively attacking Horde towns to try and stir up World PvP.

Speaking of World PvP, I am hoping to get involved more with the RP-PvP aspects of the server and, in turn, the guild would be entering such as well. Once we get the numbers and enough interest, we will be responding to World Defense pings.

RP

Is sort of on the back burner till PvE and PvP is stable, but I am wanting to get the guild RPing. We’re not going to make guild chat IC only since, well, it’s guild chat. However, the basic idea of the guild right now is a mercenary band and, as such, we really won’t be calling any specific place to defend at this time.

And, to end this wall of text… Drama, it happens. Any guild leader that says otherwise is full of it. How it is handled is, at the core, what can make or break a guild. I don’t want to be a guild that purges members annually and scrambles to make up excuses for getting rid of players. I don’t want to be a guild that is known for trolling others, or jumping factions to flip out on someone for PvP. You can expect to be handled fairly as long as you work with the officers and myself. Have a problem with how loot was handled one night? Talk to an officer or myself, that is what we're there for. If you’re told to stop something? Don’t do it. If you go and do it anyways, expect personal consequences for it. /gkick will always be a last resort, but don’t think you’re immune to it just because you’re friends with the guild leader/officers or an officer.

TL:DR version

PvE, 6/8, KSK loot, LFM second raid. PvP, LFM for RBGs/World PvP. RP, it’ll happen, just not yet. All levels, classes, and roles welcome.

Questions, wanting to join, etc... Send Ismeralda or an officer a tell in game.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
~~Wiggle~~
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
02/04/2012 12:51 PMPosted by Chromatix
~~Wiggle~~

... This scares me, not going to lie. :P
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
I try to block it out. But all I can see is men dressed in colorful shirts and dancing. Please let it stop. Please oh please.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
02/06/2012 07:30 AMPosted by Ashara
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSUW-Z_Cnc0

BEST SONG EVER!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I don't even know where this thread is going anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Its going to get us members Izzy. So its going to party town.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Bump

For great allies and solid RP.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Bump

For great allies and solid RP.

I need to come out and RP again. :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Bump for le fite.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
02/11/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Ataphes
Bump for le fite.

Hoping to bring more fite too. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
So, this one time, at recruitment post camp?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bump.

Really, great group of people. Fun people, good players, you won't find a more easy going crowd.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
PvE update: 7/8 in Dragon Soul now. Not precisely progressed in terms of the best of the best... But eh, it's VeCo. :D Looking for more for a second raid group and those interested in dungeon spam.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Moo?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
PvE update: We're 8/8 now with plans on starting heroics soon, always looking for more to fill out more raid groups as well as getting others into raiding and heroics in general.

PvP: Wanting to get more to get RBGs going in guild, but to start with, focusing on World PvP and random BGs to get everyone the basic gear they need for PvP.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I might be interested in joining. I'd have to faction change, of course, but that wouldn't be a problem (except I'd lose my Blood Knight mog >:| ). I'm looking for a guild more PVP oriented, hopefully with RGBs and arenas and such.

I made a tiny draenei pally on a trial account (slots are full of horde on this server for my main account -_-;; ) to talk if need be, but no one was online when I did it, and trial accounts can't send mail...

Edit: I should probably add that I don't mind PVE content, just branching off into PVP too.
Edited by Rahtheron on 3/4/2012 1:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I made a tiny draenei pally on a trial account (slots are full of horde on this server for my main account -_-;; ) to talk if need be, but no one was online when I did it, and trial accounts can't send mail...

Edit: I should probably add that I don't mind PVE content, just branching off into PVP too.

Sorry to have missed you. Logging on now and, I imagine, I can try and answer any questions you have when you are next on. Wouldn't want there to be any false impressions about the guild, especially if you're thinking about faction changing for it.

EDIT: Logging onto my alt, Zunaria. Need to start gathering herbs for more cauldrons. >.> So if I'm not on Ismer, check for her.
Edited by Ismeralda on 3/4/2012 6:29 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]