Best Rogue

85 Undead Rogue
So who's the best rogue on the server now?

Or heck who's the best (insert class here) on the server now?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Rogue? Imo Cranium on hordeside, haven't ever played with Alliance rogues.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Horde, by far me.
Entire server?
Me or Kilzac.
Only 3 higher rated than I am, excluding Kilzac, and most of them aren't all that great.
So once again, Horde Me, no contest.
Alliance, Kilzac, no contest.
Entire server?
Me and Kilzac in different regards.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bad
Well then its just you Cranium since Kilzac has left the server :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Pretty sure Relhok is numba one.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Swiftknife, for letting Neilyo run his char to Rank 1 and then getting banned on the last day. Wait, what season is this...
Edited by Krytlol on 2/5/2012 3:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Msrasal, Plastician, and Relhok are leagues above any other rogue on the server if you're talking about PvP.

Relhok and Fatelity are the best for PvE.

Ratings pretty much speak for themselves. Sorry, but a 1700 rogue doesn't even compare to a multi gladiator rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bad
Good job casting on the NAO Invitational Conrad.
Reply Quote
12 Troll Mage
lol his casting sucked
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/06/2012 12:02 PMPosted by Kinaesthetic

Thanks ^_~

02/06/2012 01:52 PMPosted by Meowingtonz
lol his casting sucked

Any advice on what I could've done better?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
02/06/2012 12:02 PMPosted by Kinaesthetic

I was looking at the names of the commentators and I thought the name sounded familiar!

Good job commentating Conrad!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
The best rogue should be required to gank 10 max level people in an opposite faction city (Stormwind or Orgrimmar) every day.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Horde, by far me.

Made me giggle. No really... I'm still doing it.
Edited by Reomi on 2/6/2012 10:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Shaman > Rogue
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
02/07/2012 06:17 PMPosted by Ujelly
Shaman > Rogue

Ujelly?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Whoa whoa whoa....

I enjoyed your commentating Conrad... I'm sure you can stomp Azael in Blizzcon 2013 or whenever they decide to do another....

BTW, you can't say you yourself are the best....

Conrad is right on rogues, I haven't seen better. 1900 RBG's & 1750 2's and 3's isn't really impressive.... Mediocre at best....

Final word: Ujelly = #1 Shaman
YOU AINT SEEN THEM UJELLY DEEPS
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Garona Horde hasn't have any Gladiators since S2. This thread is obviously directed to the Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Considering we haven't done games in a month we're really just sitting on those teams. Thanks for trying to call us 1700 heroes though :) Thug cleave really isn't that hard, doesn't require perfection of CC and synergy of teammates. Any messups are easily made up for because of the spammable CC of the comp. Truly, I'm surprised we don't see more Thug cleaves.

/sarcasm off
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I've never been impressed by Plastician, nor Rehlok and I've never seen Msrasal play.
You also realize, Horde side is much more restricted on competent players, and that the CSD rated group didn't start untill mid-season, and attendence wasn't the greatest; however when our full core group was together, we didn't loose games. We only lost when we started substituting comptent players with less experienced ones.

And on a low population such as Garona, ratings don't speak very well. There's only one consistant team that's reasonable in skill, (one of which heals my team, and hasn't wanted to do Thug Cleave games for about a month.) So, sorry if I'm restricted to Horde side where the highest RBG team was 1900.

Conrad is right on rogues, I haven't seen better. 1900 RBG's & 1750 2's and 3's isn't really impressive.... Mediocre at best....

Also, nice 1700 RBG and 1550 highest arena achievement if you're going to say such a thing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]