Best Rogue

85 Undead Rogue
Are you claiming your team is holding you back?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Considering we haven't done games in a month we're really just sitting on those teams. Thanks for trying to call us 1700 heroes though :) Thug cleave really isn't that hard, doesn't require perfection of CC and synergy of teammates. Any messups are easily made up for because of the spammable CC of the comp. Truly, I'm surprised we don't see more Thug cleaves.

/sarcasm off

Thug Cleave is the easiest comp I've ever seen. I got 2200 on it with Relhok and I have absolutely no idea how to play a Shaman.

I've never been impressed by Plastician, nor Rehlok and I've never seen Msrasal play.
You also realize, Horde side is much more restricted on competent players, and that the CSD rated group didn't start untill mid-season, and attendence wasn't the greatest; however when our full core group was together, we didn't loose games. We only lost when we started substituting comptent players with less experienced ones.

Just because you're not impressed by them doesn't mean they aren't better than you. You're actually down talking multi-glad players when you have 202 games played at 1700 with a 50% win rate. RBGs don't matter, but if they did, they have you beat there too.

And on a low population such as Garona, ratings don't speak very well. There's only one consistant team that's reasonable in skill, (one of which heals my team, and hasn't wanted to do Thug Cleave games for about a month.) So, sorry if I'm restricted to Horde side where the highest RBG team was 1900.

RBGs still don't matter. Also, even a month ago, 1700 was considered very low.

Also, nice 1700 RBG and 1550 highest arena achievement if you're going to say such a thing.

??? You're 1700 with 200 games played.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I'm claiming the lack of a dedicated healer is, yes.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I'm basically claiming I don't have a team. We were up at 1850 then fell down to 1700 one bad night, haven't done games since. Conrad, you "don't know how to play a shaman" but your a multi-glad, I'm sure you have at least SOME idea. And if your not impressed by multi-glad players, they're not doing anything better than you to surprise or impress you. Or for that matter, saying anything that you hadn't already known or figured out on your own in the first place.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Here's what I promise you;

Plastician, Msrasal, and Relhok could all carry even 1500 players to atleast 1900.

Plastician, Msrasal, and Relhok could all get Gladiator if they had even a mediocre healer.

I think you two are severely underestimating the skill gap between a 1700 player and a 2700 player.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Cool story bro.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Are you resorting to "cool story bro" because you are accepting that you were wrong? That Cranium isn't "by far" the best rogue on the server?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
No. I'm saying that because you won't see my point and its idiotic to argue with someone who has their head up their !@#.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Try and explain how a 1700 rogue can ever be considered better than a 2700 rogue please. If you back down, I will accept that as you admitting defeat.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I never said he was a "2700 rogue". I said he is equal in skill-level. Huge difference. Some good players don't get the high rating because they're not on a populated server where they can play whenever they want and get whatever comp. they want.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You're saying he's equal in skill to a 2700 rogue. This makes no sense. He isn't near as good as the other rogues mentioned in this thread. And to top things off, he's cocky about it when he's wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
And your cocky in general. Touche. "oh i hit 2200 on my shaman.. I don't even know how to play my shaman!" is something along the lines of what you said, correct? Quit being a hypocritite.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
OH GAWD I NEED TO CHECK DESE REALM FORUMS MOAR OFTEN, I am not here to judge! I am here to say thankyou conrad for consuming almost an hour of my time by these entertaining threads! dat is all
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/08/2012 04:42 PMPosted by Masrinth
And your cocky in general. Touche. "oh i hit 2200 on my shaman.. I don't even know how to play my shaman!" is something along the lines of what you said, correct? Quit being a hypocritite.

But that's a fact, and that's to dispute your sarcastic post saying Thug Cleave was hard. I am 2200 as Thug Cleave and I don't know how to play. Also, it's not near the same point.

I was stating facts. This Cranium guy thinks he's better than 2700 multi-glad rogues.

You guys don't even understand how this game works above 2k and you think you're comparable.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Oom, I want you to wear a skirt. (And to not log off randomly.)
And Conradical, have you ever seen me play?
You are an impressive warlock, but as far as extraordinary players, you're the only one for any class. I'm not saying I'm the !@#$ top of the line rogue. I'm just saying I'm winning the special olympics. Relhok is good, sure, but he's not "WOW!" good. The difference between him and me is a dedicated healer.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bad
I know I'm late to the party, but I can for sure vouch that Conrad sucks at the shaman. <3 Conrad!

And cheap in the GDKPs too :(
Edited by Kinaesthetic on 2/8/2012 5:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Oom, I want you to wear a skirt. (And to not log off randomly.)
And Conradical, have you ever seen me play?
You are an impressive warlock, but as far as extraordinary players, you're the only one for any class. I'm not saying I'm the !@#$ top of the line rogue. I'm just saying I'm winning the special olympics. Relhok is good, sure, but he's not "WOW!" good. The difference between him and me is a dedicated healer.

Okay but this isn't true either. I'm Relhok's "dedicated" healer. We've sat down and played twice. I'm not good at shaman. The "dedicated healer" isn't the factor here. Even if the healer is a factor, that's 2200 with 54 games vs. 1700 with 200 games.

Also, although I do appreciate being called "extraordinary", there are others on this server that I think are on my level. Rooftrellen is the strongest moonkin in all the land.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Your changing your opinion to a fact now? "I'm 2200 in thug cleave and I don't even know how to play shaman" isn't a fact. It's an opinion, biased towards your beliefs that you "don't know how to play shaman" but you can still hit 2200.

Either you went against horrible teams, got carried, or you do know how to play (somewhat) even though it isn't your main, thus you claim you don't know anything about it but yet.. your 2200.. If your not carried (which I know you wouldn't stoop low enough to claim you were, didn't face bad teams (because your so good your MMR must be over 9000!)... you know something about shaman.

Please go back to elementary schooling and learn the difference between facts and opinions, oh so great Conradical.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
...lol???

What I've been saying is that I was carried by comp and Relhok+Quickz to 2200. It is a fact that I don't know how to play shaman, not opinion. There isn't a single person alive that thinks I'm good at shaman.

It's funny how you're telling me to go back to elementary school when you're the one that doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're". You also don't know the difference between a 1700 rogue and a 2700 rogue!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
lol ooohhhhhhh whhhooooaaa watch out guys Conrad caught me! Except not really. Wasn't really caring about spelling up until this point but since you want to be that way, fine. You not knowing how to play a Shaman is an opinion. Not a fact. The class Shaman being hard to play is an opinion. Not a fact. The cleave "Thug Cleave" being hard is an opinion, not a fact. Cataclysm being an expansion to World of Warcraft is a fact. Do you see what I'm getting at yet? No. Didn't think so, you can't fathom the difference between your conceited opinion or facts.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]