Best Rogue

90 Orc Hunter
02/09/2012 07:54 PMPosted by Conradical
Masrinth why are you even argueing? You're horde, you're bad. Alliance on Garona is superior. Period. We're better and Conradical is not lieing when he says he is bad at shaman, he fully admitted he was "carried" and Cranium, 1v1 Relhok then, he's 20x better then you garunteed. its not a "dedicated healer" difference

I'm arguing because your making the assumption that there is absolutely no one good on Garona Horde, your posts become more and more derogatory of your faction rivals on the same server as you rather than argue with the strong points that they make.

If you wont accept the fact that Garona Horde isn't all complete bad, then I can't really call you the sharpest tool in the shed. It seems as though your blind to all the other people in the world who either aren't Gladiators or who you don't play with. And to be honest, that doesn't make you right in your assumptions that all players who aren't glad or you don't play with are bad. It's completely wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/10/2012 01:28 PMPosted by Masrinth
I'm arguing because your making the assumption that there is absolutely no one good on Garona Horde

My definition of "good" is probably different than your definition of "good". If I say someone is "good", that probably means they have atleast one rank1 title. I don't consider most Gladiators to fit under my definition of "good". By my definition, there are only a handful of "good" players on Garona, and I play with (or have played with) them all.

your posts become more and more derogatory of your faction rivals on the same server as you rather than argue with the strong points that they make.

This isn't some roleplay server. I'm not like "horde sucks! alliance rules!" It just so happens that every skilled player I can think of on Garona is on alliance.

If you wont accept the fact that Garona Horde isn't all complete bad, then I can't really call you the sharpest tool in the shed.

This doesn't make sense. Because I have high standards, I'm stupid? That's basically what you're saying.

It seems as though your blind to all the other people in the world who either aren't Gladiators or who you don't play with.

Garona != the world. I've played with plenty of players from all skill levels. From bad to insanely good. I can tell you that if there's a person that has played to the end of an arena season and hasn't gotten atleast top 5, I probably don't want to play with them.

And to be honest, that doesn't make you right in your assumptions that all players who aren't glad or you don't play with are bad. It's completely wrong.

I'm not saying that if they aren't Gladiator or I don't play with them then they are bad. I'm saying that, as far as Garona goes, if they aren't on one of my teams or I haven't played with them, then they are probably not good enough to warrant talking about in this thread.

You can't say I'm "completely wrong" when our definitions of "good" and "bad" are different. My definition of "good" fits only a few people on this server. My definition of "bad" fits all the rest.

If my definition of "good" was "above average", sure, you'd be right. But average is 1500.

Edit: I copy pasted what the 55 Death Knight said just so you'd respond to it, I don't like when people dismiss posts because they're posted anonymously.
Edited by Conradical on 2/10/2012 4:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
How is there even an argument against what conrad is saying? Plastician is head and shoulders above all rogues on this server in regards to pvp (havent seen msrasal play). He is also an amazing priest. Relhok is just a good all-around player on most anything he touches.

Being good is a matter of opinion and where you are setting the bar. According to this thread most of the horde posters have a fairly low bar if they think they are on par with the four remaining rogues in Edge.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Using your own logic then, Conrad, you can't be calling anyone "good" or "bad" because it's an opinion. I could say 1500 players are "good" just because I like their name, it's my opnion, you can't argue with that, however you can disagree with it.

And then what is "great" to you? If most of the people who you play with around 2400+ ratings, who is great then in your opinion?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/10/2012 07:13 PMPosted by Masrinth
Using your own logic then, Conrad, you can't be calling anyone "good" or "bad" because it's an opinion. I could say 1500 players are "good" just because I like their name, it's my opnion, you can't argue with that, however you can disagree with it.

That's not using my logic at all. If you think that's using my logic, please break down what you think my logic is, follow my rubric, and explain how that makes any sense.

And then what is "great" to you? If most of the people who you play with around 2400+ ratings, who is great then in your opinion?

Not very many people at all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bad
This just keeps getting better and better. Please continue. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Using your logic, Conrad, I could say that 1500 players are awesome just because I like their personality. Because that's my "definition" of "good". I think all 3k players are garbage because they're all just bad. I really like to base things off my own opinion so that anyone besides myself and my friends are completely bad unless they're better than me then I just hate them because I'm jealous.

My definition of "good" is probably different than your definition of "good". If I say someone is "good", that probably means they have atleast one rank1 title. I don't consider most Gladiators to fit under my definition of "good". By my definition, there are only a handful of "good" players on Garona, and I play with (or have played with) them all.

Also, you said that
02/10/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Conradical
This isn't some roleplay server. I'm not like "horde sucks! alliance rules!" It just so happens that every skilled player I can think of on Garona is on alliance
but then you said
Masrinth why are you even argueing? You're horde, you're bad. Alliance on Garona is superior. Period. We're better and Conradical is not lieing when he says he is bad at shaman, he fully admitted he was "carried" and Cranium, 1v1 Relhok then, he's 20x better then you garunteed. its not a "dedicated healer" difference
causing me to believe that your just a hypocrite. Good job mate :)

Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Everyone is missing everyone's point. Helly Kitty Island Adventure is where the pros play.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/10/2012 08:28 PMPosted by Masrinth
Using your logic, Conrad, I could say that 1500 players are awesome just because I like their personality. Because that's my "definition" of "good". I think all 3k players are garbage because they're all just bad. I really like to base things off my own opinion so that anyone besides myself and my friends are completely bad unless they're better than me then I just hate them because I'm jealous.

Sure, you could be like that, but that's not being reasonable. You're not even basing anything off player skill anymore. You don't have to agree with my definition, but your "definition" isn't based on skill whatsoever.

My rubric for player skill is based on the following:
-Awareness
-Knowledge
-Timing
-Use of cooldowns
-Ability to prevent enemy burst
-Pressure output/Healing output
-Pressure prevention

It's not like I'm speaking out my !@# here like you are. No one is going to take someone seriously if they think a 1500 player is good. What are you trying to prove with this nonsense anyway?

Also, you said that
but then you said
causing me to believe that your just a hypocrite. Good job mate :)

Good lord, you're a lot dumber than I thought you were. I even said that I just copy/pasted that from the level 55 DK that you chose to ignore.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
02/10/2012 08:40 PMPosted by Conradical
Good lord, you're a lot dumber than I thought you were. I even said that I just copy/pasted that from the level 55 DK that you chose to ignore

You can pretend that I didn't know that you said that, I read it, I just honestly don't care. You thought it was a good enough point to say yourself, and then you contradicted yourself a few posts later. Good job bruh.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/10/2012 08:59 PMPosted by Masrinth
Good lord, you're a lot dumber than I thought you were. I even said that I just copy/pasted that from the level 55 DK that you chose to ignore

You can pretend that I didn't know that you said that, I read it, I just honestly don't care. You thought it was a good enough point to say yourself, and then you contradicted yourself a few posts later. Good job bruh.

Way to ignore the entire rest of my post. Are you trying to seem like a complete dumbass or is this how you always act?

I'm not "contradicting myself" if I copy/pasted something someone else said just so you'd respond to it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Meaning that just because you didn't say it the first time, you completely agree to the point where you would speak the same thing from your own mouth. Or in this case, text. And then contradict yourself. And yeah, I really care what you think about me.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I like how you keep responding to me. If you think I'm a dumbass, why don't you just ignore it?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
02/10/2012 08:40 PMPosted by Conradical
What are you trying to prove with this nonsense anyway?

And honestly? Nothing in partcular.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/10/2012 09:59 PMPosted by Masrinth
Meaning that just because you didn't say it the first time, you completely agree to the point where you would speak the same thing from your own mouth. Or in this case, text. And then contradict yourself. And yeah, I really care what you think about me.

I never said I agreed with what he said. I merely copy pasted it so you would respond. That's like saying the media agrees with conservative politicians because they quote them. I was just trying to get the information out.

02/10/2012 10:00 PMPosted by Masrinth
I like how you keep responding to me. If you think I'm a dumbass, why don't you just ignore it?

It takes me under two minutes to respond to each post. I came into the thread to prove a point, and I feel like if I just leave the thread then people will take that as me conceding my point.

02/10/2012 10:04 PMPosted by Masrinth
What are you trying to prove with this nonsense anyway?

And honestly? Nothing in partcular.

Okay.
Reply Quote
Msrasal and a few other rogues alliance are multi-glads, don't try and be all "i'm the best" when you're stuck in 1700 MMR. Kthx.
Reply Quote
77 Undead Rogue
hugs anyone? maybe a good game?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I never said I agreed with what he said. I merely copy pasted it so you would respond. That's like saying the media agrees with conservative politicians because they quote them. I was just trying to get the information out.

So why does it matter if I respond to it if you don't agree with it? If you thought it was important enough to copy paste, you had to be thinking "I agree with this guy but Masrinth won't reply unless someone who means something says it." Thus you copy pasted it. Your contradicting yourself left and right bro.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Please, show me exactly where I contradict myself. You're some kind of moron.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
And I already did show you where you contradicted yourself. Look above on this page. You said you weren't an alliance fanboy, where you say "horde sucks, alliance rules", but then you had previously said exactly what the Dk alt had said. If you don't think that's a contradiction, then you don't know what one is. Both of those statements were posted from your toon. They contradict eachother.

02/11/2012 01:33 PMPosted by Conradical
You're some kind of moron

I think you need to look in the mirror. If your putting it out as you saying it, it means you agree with it. Your not a multi-media reporter. You agreed with him. And now your saying you don't agree with him you just wanted me to respond to it. Why does it matter if i respond to it if it means nothing to you besides the fact that I didn't reply because it's an alt? Because you agree with him.
Edited by Masrinth on 2/11/2012 1:56 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]