Profession Leveling Kits™ have arrived!

1 Blood Elf Warlock
Hi there fellow Madoranites. You may have seen me in trade advertising a product I call a Profession Leveling Kit™ and you just might have been curious as to what it was all about, but just didn’t have the time to ask, so I’m here today to fill you in.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Kits R Us is proud to present
Profession Leveling Kits™

Do you have a fresh 85 with no professions? Just can’t be bothered or don’t have the time to farm the materials needed to level a profession? Then purchase a Profession Leveling Kit™ and you can be reaping the perks of a maxed profession in no time!

But Kitseller, what is a Profession Leveling Kit™?
I’m glad you asked. A Profession Leveling Kit™ (or PLK) is a package deal that includes all the raw materials you need to level a chosen profession from 1-525, guaranteed [as long as you follow the guides available at http://www.wow-professions.com(no affiliation, just a great free site)].

Currently I offer PLKs for Jewelcrafting. Alchemy, and Inscription, with Tailoring and Blacksmithing in the works.

• Frequently Asked Questions

• What exactly is included in a PLK?
  • Each PLK includes all the raw (and some vendor) materials you need to level a profession from 1-525.

• How much does a PLK cost?
  • Prices vary by profession and optional packages chosen. As with and commodity, prices fluctuate, so send me an in game mail or whisper for the most current pricing.
  • Why don’t you offer “X” profession.
  • Usually due to lack of interest. If there are enough inquires, a new profession will be considered. **Leatherworking is currently being evaluated**

• How do I know that you aren’t going to just run off with my gold?
  • A very important question. All the terms of the deal are spelled out in the chat log. If I take off with your gold, all you have to do is report me. You get your gold back, and I get banned.

• Alright, you’ve sold me, how do we do this? I mean, that’s a lot of materials.
  • It’s simple really. You create a level 1 alt character and I invite it to the guild. Once the invite has been accepted, I give you access to view the tab all the materials are stored in (some kits take multiple tabs). Once you have had the time to take stock of the contents and compare it to the guide at http://www.wow-professions.com and payment has been made, I grant you access to remove the materials from the tab. Each kit comes with 4 Netherweave Bag so you can haul your materials off.

• What if I don’t have any available character slots?
  • If that is the case, I can break the kit down into shipments and send it to you via in game mail. A handling fee of 250g will apply.

• You said something about a guarantee?
  • Indeed I did. In the unfortunate event that you run short of some material, simply send me an in game mail or whisper, and I’ll provide whatever you’re short
  • If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Currently in stock
  • Alchemy

• Being restocked
  • Jewelcrafting
  • Coming soon!
  • Tailoring
  • Blacksmithing
  • Edited by Kitseller on 2/8/2012 8:46 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Hunter
    Interesting idea, I like it. I'm far too lazy to do anything this ambitious. Good luck!
    Reply Quote
    How much for the alchemy? and do you sell ally side?
    Reply Quote
    1 Blood Elf Warlock
    02/06/2012 02:51 PMPosted by Noodleboy
    How much for the alchemy? and do you sell ally side?

I am looking at expanding to the Alliance side, so stay posted!

As for prices, I will have a rough estimate once I set up shop in your fair city.
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Death Knight
    http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2012/2/8/379e8ebf-3f3b-40db-9a63-f45d0ebda61d.jpg

that bit aside, interesting concept. I'd be in for LW ally side. Because screw farming leather.
    Reply Quote
    1 Blood Elf Warlock
    http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2012/2/8/379e8ebf-3f3b-40db-9a63-f45d0ebda61d.jpg

that bit aside, interesting concept. I'd be in for LW ally side. Because screw farming leather.

As stated in my original post, Leatherworking is currently being evaluated, but from a strictly business standpoint, its just not worth it.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warlock
    aw...I need a JC one for alliance, because I'm bad and don't have a max JC.
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Mage
    I need blacksmithing and alchemy.

Please get me the prices on both of those.

Also, instead of me joining your guild, could I just invite you to my bank alt's guild and you just deposit the items?
    Reply Quote
    1 Blood Elf Warlock
    I need blacksmithing and alchemy.

Please get me the prices on both of those.

Also, instead of me joining your guild, could I just invite you to my bank alt's guild and you just deposit the items?

I've been quite caught up with the holiday in game, so I haven't gotten my alliance venture quite off the ground yet.

As for your question about how to transfer materials, I wouldn't be able to do that, I would lose my storage guild. However this applies for this situation as well.

• What if I don’t have any available character slots?
  • If that is the case, I can break the kit down into shipments and send it to you via in game mail. A handling fee of 250g will apply.

• Reply Quote
    1 Blood Elf Warlock
    Due to technical difficulties, I am unable to edit my original post.

So, here is what I currently have in stock.

• Send me a tell or in game mail for more details.
    Edited by Kitseller on 2/17/2012 9:10 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Shaman
    Ill hit you up in game, may be interested in JC
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Shaman
    Bought the J/C kit from him, could not have been any smoother, had all the mats in about 5 mins and seems like a really nice guy. Prices were much less then i thought they would be.
    Edited by Rapph on 2/16/2012 10:56 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    I'd be interested in the Blacksmithing one. Though I don't know how well this would work cross faction, and you have mentioned the alliance side bit hasn't gotten going yet.
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Hunter
    02/16/2012 10:54 PMPosted by Rapph
    Bought the J/C kit from him, could not have been any smoother, had all the mats in about 5 mins and seems like a really nice guy. Prices were much less then i thought they would be.

should have bought the BS kit bro
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Shaman
    02/17/2012 01:16 PMPosted by Zeaket

should have bought the BS kit bro

I was torn between the two but i always wanted a j/c, as far as stats go typically they run about the same. Anything is better then the crit i was getting from skinning.
    Reply Quote
    1 Blood Elf Warlock
    Post #11 Updated with current stock.
    Reply Quote
    Bought the BS one, went from 1-525 BS in about 2 hours, works fine. :D

...they need to nerf the crafting cast times on items.
    Edited by Tritonis on 2/17/2012 11:26 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Mage
    Have you ever tried to forge metal into a piece of armor with nothing more than fire and a hammer? If anything they should increase the cast time to a week for 1 item.
    Reply Quote
    I'm a wow player. I feel entitled, QQ.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]