Profession Leveling Kits™ have arrived!

90 Orc Shaman
I picked up a Alchemy, Blacksmithing, and Cooking kit.

All three were painless, and I'm working on the cooking dailies to finish the last bit now.

<3

good to see I am not the only one too lazy to level professions
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Warlock

It's not lazy, it's Time Restricted™
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
I picked up a Alchemy, Blacksmithing, and Cooking kit.

All three were painless, and I'm working on the cooking dailies to finish the last bit now.

<3

Haha ... I'm at the point where I just blast through leveling and cbf to do profs ... powerlevel profs, then start another alt. Any shortcuts I can take, I do. :P

The next rogue might be skinning/lw though. I don't have a character with either capped yet.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Great customer service, great price. Would do business again.
Edited by Fardel on 3/11/2012 10:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
If you have JC on ally in stock let me know.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
hey can you get at me in game, im interested!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight

Or at least, rumor has it you're interested.

Sorry. Couldn't resist.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Wow Kit this is an absolutely brilliant idea. in fact i want to buy one, ill hit you up in the game.
Reply Quote
Has anyone heard from Kit recently? I sent mail alliance and horde side, no responses.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
I'll let him know to check the thread and mailboxes.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Warlock
03/26/2012 02:27 PMPosted by Deuslovolt
Has anyone heard from Kit recently? I sent mail alliance and horde side, no responses.

I must apologize as things have been hectic, kits keep flying off the walls!

I will go back through my mails and make sure I responded to each.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I would like the JC package.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I would buy. All I need to know is how much and if u can make it happen on my server. Mail me the details and I will be all over it.

There's more but this makes it easier to read. Your first sentence is technically complete since the subject (what you're buying) is understood, though not directly stated. With that said, it's still very awkward.

It's also obvious that you knew you were posting on a realm forum that wasn't yours, yet still asked if they'd be willing to transfer the kit. While that's fine to ask, the price of said kit would skyrocket to easily 25k+ its value, meaning you would be paying 30k+ for one profession.

Anyway, there are people offering profession kits on Cho'gall, I'd suggest checking your realm forums.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Mailed you a week ago, still no response?
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Warlock
04/12/2012 03:51 PMPosted by Hammerdude
Mailed you a week ago, still no response?

I apologize, I haven't had much free time. First chance I get I'll check and get back to you.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
This actually is a very good idea. Things like this and the Darkest Rose selling transmog sets makes me want to think of something that can be consolidated to sell.

Maybe hired dungeon runs or something that's already being done.

Good luck on the sales and I actually would like to know if you also considered selling partial or custom kits as well.(example 300-525) I currently have a new 85 priest with Ench 525 and Tailoring 468. Purchasing all the min mats needed to just punch in to Advanced Tradeskill Window and finish that off to 515 would be awesome.
Reply Quote
Not sure if you are still doing providing this service, however if you are i am Interested in:

Blacksmithing
Alchemy x2

If you could price those out for me thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]