Profession Leveling Kits™ have arrived!

1 Blood Elf Warlock
How much for the JC one

Edit: and do u hav it on Alliance?

Currently all kit production and sales are on hold until shortly™ after the Mists release.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Kitseller!

Im Interested in buying a JC kit + Inscription kit. Contact me with prices whenever you get the chance. Thanks!
Edited by Ansme on 9/11/2012 5:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
09/04/2012 09:45 PMPosted by Kitseller
Currently all kit production and sales are on hold until shortly™ after the Mists release.

Not sayin....just sayin
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Warlock
Please direct all inquires about Profession Leveling Kits™ to Kitstock on the Horde side and Kitstorage on the Alliance side. He will be taking the lead until I return.
Edited by Kitseller on 9/12/2012 8:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Warlock
Mmmm Smells like Necro.

Anywho, with the massive amount of content Mists of Pandaria has introduced, along with new real life time constraints, I will no longer be producing Profession Leveling Kits™.

I've noticed someone on the Horde side has already taken up the job, I hope for you Alliance people there is a suitable, reputable replacement already or coming in the near future.

It has been a pleasure doing business with you all.

Sincerely,
Kitseller

May the light be with you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]