Putting terokkar on the map, Or close to it.

85 Human Paladin
Look at Takeis trying to step up... let's see how this goes im interested in seeing what will happen...if something happens.

-Flareknight/Ragnaros
Reply Quote
88 Troll Hunter
Given that Kuh probably did the best attempt at getting people to PVP and that fell apart, I don't see this server having any real drive for PVP. Its best to just look at PVP as it is, a novelty to pass the time with.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Banana.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Going to try and getting a Census running soon to see who actually wants to pvp.
Dang you for knowing my nick name @hoobler
-AkaBagofChips
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Banana.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
All I ever did was push people off the fence into someone else's yard.
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
I shall help
releveling a mage/rogue to join
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
LOL
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
02/21/2012 09:42 PMPosted by Bladdez
/signed not the best pvper cause I'm still learning, but I'm willing to give a hand.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
if you want to grow the community, you need strong pve progression, something terokkar definitely doesn't have.

one or two pro 3's teams or even a solid rbg group isn't going to draw people in.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
There isn't enough on terokkar to make anything work, its a mediocre server and its probably going to stay that way, Kuh has tried and gotten some success but is isn't sustained. We are a PVE server so their isn't very serious PVP sadly, and others have already said we need to have PVE progression, or something this server can be known for and we haven't had that since Novus/P&P in BC.
Reply Quote
Dragon Slayer is the reason the community has fell apart. Join me to take down DS.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]