Calling you out.

90 Draenei Death Knight
To the druid jobo from last night im not asking im demanding an answer to how you can dodge 15 attacks in a row while in person form in the deathmatch.also i demand an explination of how you can stack savage defense in person form, i will be posting my screenshots to blizzard officials showing you dodging and stacking buffs available only in bear form. either you have a computer running so fast i cant see you go bear and back(highly impossible) or your hacking.
Edited by Dkhunter on 2/5/2012 1:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
SUP G
Reply Quote
02/05/2012 01:18 AMPosted by Dkhunter
15 attacks

RNG sucks eh?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Just overpower him bro.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Do you think that you could have possibly been lagging or bugged and saw him in caster form? It would be very difficult to create a hack that did that.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
^

My druid isn't really up to date with the latest pvp gear but she does still have over 4k resilience and whenever I am caught in nelf form she gets wrecked FAST.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
QQ rage
Reply Quote
Obviously from my understanding of what was just posted, the issue isnt my computer but yours. If you cant see me shapeshifting - cat - travel- bear - cat, then you should probably power slam your computer or complain to someone who cares. Savage defense is only usuable in bear form. Therefore, I was in bear form. Maybe use those screenshots and check my buffs. I bet you will see that im clearly shapeshifted into some druid form. Standing in humanoid form seems logical as a feral druid, right? POWERSHIFT FTW! <3
Reply Quote
02/06/2012 10:05 AMPosted by Mbison
Just overpower him bro.

Goodluck!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]