[A] Monster Sarcasm Rally 6/8H LF tank + dps

90 Draenei Hunter
Bump. Starting work on Hagara tomorrow. She will get us to 5/8H.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Heroic Hagard is down! That makes almost a pace of 1 heroic boss per week since our guild's creation. Great work, everyone!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Grats on heroic Hagara!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
I love the title! It's a shame the social rank is closed!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Thanks Audrea <3

And, @Izett, is not! But thanks for reminding me to add that... so gung ho about raid recruiting, I forget that we like socials, too.
Reply Quote
+1 to the gnomes are talking. Shush.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Hi. I'm a gnome. I like gnomes. Gnomes are cool. Hello fellow gnomes! Let's go bite some monster ankles!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
My wife and I might have interest in running with you guys. Do you have any need for a Prot paladin and an affliction lock?
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Priest
We currently have 2 very strong tanks and a strong warlock, but we do run an alt raid on Sundays that has need of a tank w/dps os and dps.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I know you need a ret pally but what about a Frost DK instead?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
(am I allowed to post again now that the gnomes are gone?)

Hi Beatryce,

I'm seconding what Simplify said, although, realistically, we do currently have 2 DKs and two more people on the Vanquisher token, so the likeliehood of our adding another DK to our roster is not super high.

(Our Sunday evening raid has need for all roles still, though, in case you're interested in that)

Cheers,

Muscadet
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Heroic Warmaster down to 50% on our first night of attempts!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
We have Armadillo Pups. You know you want em.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Did I mention, level 25 now?

So much Mass Res abuse on Warmaster. So much.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Bump for slight change in needs.

Warmaster has not gone down yet. Curses, you big ugly cow pirate.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Hi are you guys still recruiting? I just transferred to the server and am a little undergeared but working on it. I know all the fights on normal. Also have a hunter about the same gear lvl. I would wisper someone in game but no one is on atm.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Bump for bros and dudes
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
What time is your alt raid on Sundays? And do you have room for an enhance shammy? I would just like to have something to do on this toon otherwise I am shelfing her until the new expansion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]