*1-3 min cd, 20-40 sec duration.
*give 15% damage reduction, 10% arcane and nature damage increased, haste aura, and owklin frenzie(rename it if you have to) to balance druids not in moonkin form.
a combination of these mechanics will work.
1. instant roots.(take from resto)
2. instant clone.(roots or clone)
3. increased haste and or crit.
4. reduce chance to be crit
5. increase movement speed
6. immune to slows
7. snare and stun duration reduced.
8. instant mana regain.
9. additional dot.
10. refreshes cd of barkskin
11. direct damage increase
additional unlikely but possible ideas:
1. allows an additional 10 stars to fall during starfall.
2. allows 1 additional mushroom to be planted.
3. reduces cd of starsurge by 5 seconds
4. thorns heal you for any damage caused to attackers
*still no healing in form
*shifting out of form cancels the effect.
*would benefit pve by giving us more control over burst dps.
*would benefit pvp via improved healing comfort and kiting viability.(having to pop moonkin form after rolling hots is 1 too many gbc's, it's not like we have any absorbs or heals without sacrificing moonkin form.
I'll compare them to spriests before someone else doe; regrowth does 30-40% less healing then flash heal, spriests can bubble in form, have instant fears, heal themselves and others via single target damage done, and silences that dont require hardcasting roots to keep them silenced.
can't forget dispersion.