DB out soon my pretties

100 Undead Priest
Hailo there, been a tasty time Lothar.

I'll be out in a couple of weeks after getting all the guild bitnez take care of.

Feel free to drop by and holla goodbye if im on before I go.

Remember that those are actual people playing the game, with real feelings and all that good stuff. Spread the love.

p.s. Take care of my mailbox.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Wont be able to listen to Depeche Mode without thinking of you and WOW. Good luck with whatever you are doing.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I just got here, and you're leaving me?! :( miss you
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
"And now it comes to it at last. You will give me the One Ring freely! In place of the Dark Lord, you will set up a gosh darn Huntard, and I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night. Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain...all shall love me and despair!"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
im 12 and wat is this
Reply Quote
70 Troll Mage
hey man, once upon a time ToS took me, a PUG mage(Quannumire), along on numerous MC and Onyxia runs, and you all even let me /roll on loot. picked up a pretty sweet robe once, if I remember correctly =)

i want to thank you for that, genuinely.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Dude man take care... I'll never forget you from classic PvP. Much love (and hate)

~K
Reply Quote
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We have all lost an awesome priest today.

Take care DB. Best of luck to <ToS>
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Wow. End of an era. >.>

Probably one of the last people around who remembers Ebon Arcanum, Order of Discord, and most importantly of all the September to December 2006 progression race between ToS, OoD, Element of Fear, Slackers, and the Claw. Best time I ever had in WoW.

Good luck man.

sigh, same here.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Wow. End of an era. >.>

Probably one of the last people around who remembers Ebon Arcanum, Order of Discord, and most importantly of all the September to December 2006 progression race between ToS, OoD, Element of Fear, Slackers, and the Claw. Best time I ever had in WoW.

Good luck man.

That race was fun to watch. I was rooting for TOS the entire time.

-Arcano
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I just realized - you're the quiz guy! (And I was all set with a cruel "no one knows/cares" barb.)

You will be missed.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Hello, I'm Galvinias. You may remember from such characters as "Galvinias, The Tauren Warrior" and "GM of Judgement"

Sorry to see you leave, DB. Best of luck in whatever you decide to do. Lothar just became a little more dead.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
Why wasn't I informed of this?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Much love DB! Good times since the Vanilla days, hope you do well wherever you go. Hello to every other familiar face in this thread as well!

-Raij
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Good luck out there DB. We had some good times and bad, and I pulled some immature !@#$ as well. I got on meds to manage my PTSD and I am pretty chill now. Just let me apologize for that crap I pulled. You built a strong guild, and were always a good leader.

I humbly bow to you Japanese style and say, "Gomenasai"

Good luck with life DB. Find that asian you have been looking for and make babies, use Powerthrist and make 10,000 babies!! You will also run as fast as Kenyans!!

Edit: not sure if I spelled "I apologize" in Japanese correctly, but that is how you say it. Romanji is very phonetic so I doubt you can really spell it wrong as long as it sounds correct.
Edited by Gnomebasher on 2/29/2012 9:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Its all good GB, the plan is to make as many babies as possible!
Any ladies out there looking for a slightly used ex GM of a wow guild?

I got epics.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Might not want to look on Lothar DB... I already got the best one!! :P
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Ohh Galvinias, what I said to DB also relates to you. I apologize for the immature crap I pulled.

Would you believe I have not raged in over 4 months!! O.o

Meds make me feel gooooooood.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]